Reload this Page >

139ers on our way GOT IT YIPEEEEE

139ers on our way GOT IT YIPEEEEE

Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road
Default 139ers on our way GOT IT YIPEEEEE

Hi All

Just to say hang on in there folks, it arrives eventually Got confirmation from our agents Go Matilda that we have been GRANTED our VISA'S.
Was doing the usual routine,1 eye open at the crack of dawn, the norm when waiting for final outcome plugged comp in, hubby left for work by now, and just when you think I can't stand it any longer, i'm going mad with no sleep. It was their in front of me on Monday morning,the brilliant news. read it a couple of times, before I rang Craig and we both said things like "sh**, OMG, bl***y he**, it's real now, very bloody real.

Someone put a thread on here once and it was so true, you expect a wee orchestra to come out of the screen, or a plane flying over with a big banner saying YOU GOT IT. but it was just a single line on an email, seamed not real.
It has taken us approx 16 months from start to finish, and at the time of applying hubby's degree in civil engineering was not on the MODL list, I think it is now.
Our sponsor was my step sister, and our assurer is my step cousin, I havn't seen either of these relatives for 10 yrs and Craig and I consider ourselves very grateful to them both
Any questions on 139 spon desig area that we may be able to help with feel free to ask, and we maybe be able to help
House is up for sale, so here goes, a bit more stress

Sarah,Craig and the moggies.
P.s when Craig got home from work, the shock really hit me, and I burst into tears, and kept saying how scary its all going to be, then I felt great and much more excited.
I consider this a fairly normal reaction to such a big change, and after reading several threads on people asking "how does it feel"? I thought I would share this feeling.
PPS Were off in September to validate
Bye again
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:04 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 139ers on our way GOT IT YIPEEEEE

Congrats
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:06 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:52 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Hi All

Just to say hang on in there folks, it arrives eventually Got confirmation from our agents Go Matilda that we have been GRANTED our VISA'S.
Was doing the usual routine,1 eye open at the crack of dawn, the norm when waiting for final outcome plugged comp in, hubby left for work by now, and just when you think I can't stand it any longer, i'm going mad with no sleep. It was their in front of me on Monday morning,the brilliant news. read it a couple of times, before I rang Craig and we both said things like "sh**, OMG, bl***y he**, it's real now, very bloody real.

Someone put a thread on here once and it was so true, you expect a wee orchestra to come out of the screen, or a plane flying over with a big banner saying YOU GOT IT. but it was just a single line on an email, seamed not real.
It has taken us approx 16 months from start to finish, and at the time of applying hubby's degree in civil engineering was not on the MODL list, I think it is now.
Our sponsor was my step sister, and our assurer is my step cousin, I havn't seen either of these relatives for 10 yrs and Craig and I consider ourselves very grateful to them both
Any questions on 139 spon desig area that we may be able to help with feel free to ask, and we maybe be able to help

P.s when Craig got home from work, the shock really hit me, and I burst into tears, and kept saying how scary its all going to be, then I felt great and much more excited.
I consider this a fairly normal reaction to such a big change, and after reading several threads on people asking "how does it feel"? I thought I would share this feeling.
Bye again
FANTASTIC NEWS!
Old Jul 27th 2005, 10:53 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future

Hi All

Bye again
yes all good eh we have sent our bond on 16th august still awaiting to hear from case officer re paperwork to send off for our passports. Seems like its really dragging now for us have sold the house but have got contracts to sign trying to delay it for a while. We are on 139 bq subclass, have e mailed our case officer last week havent heard anything yet. How long did you wait after you had sent the bond? To recieving your passports back, thanx for any reply.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by a.dunn50
yes all good eh we have sent our bond on 16th august still awaiting to hear from case officer re paperwork to send off for our passports. Seems like its really dragging now for us have sold the house but have got contracts to sign trying to delay it for a while. We are on 139 bq subclass, have e mailed our case officer last week havent heard anything yet. How long did you wait after you had sent the bond? To recieving your passports back, thanx for any reply.
Hi
We had already sent bond money about 4 months previously, so our AOS had it ready, it was approx 4 weeks from bond being lodged to getting Passports back from London. But still felt like we were waiting forever and ever.
What area of Oz are you heading for?
Sarah,Craig and the Moggies
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

lovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nicelovealot is just really nice

Yeah ours was here about 4-5 weeks after deadline for bond
Good luck
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:34 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Great news Moggies Hope all goes well when you move out there and your dreams all come true
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:38 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Bye again
Well Done
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

a.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant futurea.dunn50 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well Done
We are hopefully going to perth not sure what part looking around all over hillarys rockingham innaloo greenwood etc.. cheers for replys.
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Craig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura aboutCraig822 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to cloud 9.
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

Hi All

Bye again
congratulations guys, hope all your dreams come true!
from fellow 139ers

carl & louise
Old Aug 23rd 2005, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

ozzygirl is on a distinguished road

Hi'a

Congratulations Sarah & Craig and good luck to all you others still playing the waiting game.

Can someone please remind me what the next stage is after medical/police requests on a 139 visa.

I am sure our agent told us ages ago but i really can't remember now.

Thanks

Ozzygirl

visa application sent 10th May 2005
Old Aug 24th 2005, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ozzygirl
Hi'a

Congratulations Sarah & Craig and good luck to all you others still playing the waiting game.

Can someone please remind me what the next stage is after medical/police requests on a 139 visa.

I am sure our agent told us ages ago but i really can't remember now.

Thanks

Ozzygirl

visa application sent 10th May 2005
if im not mistaken, it will be the bond lodgment!
feels like years ago we did all this!

louise