Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

138 visas,anybody out there,

138 visas,anybody out there,

Old Apr 26th 2006, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default 138 visas,anybody out there,

hi folks just wondering if any other 138 ers are out there and how long after there meds went off it took to process,sponsor details,get visas granted etc etc,i think my missus needs a bit of reassurance on the old timescale side of things shes worried its gonna be next year before we get the visas,any info would be great,ta
Old Apr 26th 2006, 8:39 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 138 visas,anybody out there,

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
hi folks just wondering if any other 138 ers are out there and how long after there meds went off it took to process,sponsor details,get visas granted etc etc,i think my missus needs a bit of reassurance on the old timescale side of things shes worried its gonna be next year before we get the visas,any info would be great,ta
i am still here, but i dont count as we are non-modl
anyway, timeline.........

sent off application 25/8/05
ack 6/9/05
meds done unrequested 17/3/06
CO assigned 10/4/06
(who ask for AoS to get sorted and for brother to have meds/pccs done in aus)
thats it so far..........sorry its not very entertaining.

we are looking at having the visa by julyish, going in september, hopefully.
you are modl arent you? have you had a look at austimeline?
Old Apr 26th 2006, 9:37 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

We are still here too - also non modl

We sent our app 16 Sep 05
Ack received 29 Sep 05
Had meds and x-rays 10 & 11 Apr - they haven't been sent yet as we needed extra stuff doing but they should be going off next week
Police checks have been sent for

Hopefully by the time we get them we should have a CO as I reckon we are about 3 -4 weeks behind SB!

Trying not to get too fed up and frustrated waiting

Shirley x
Old Apr 27th 2006, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ub40fan
We are still here too - also non modl

We sent our app 16 Sep 05
Ack received 29 Sep 05
Had meds and x-rays 10 & 11 Apr - they haven't been sent yet as we needed extra stuff doing but they should be going off next week
Police checks have been sent for

Hopefully by the time we get them we should have a CO as I reckon we are about 3 -4 weeks behind SB!

Trying not to get too fed up and frustrated waiting

Shirley x
i know the feeling,we want to go so badly it makes the wait 10 times worse,i have to stop myself sitting in front of this computer every night,i fall behind with a lot thats going on on the site but its brill when we need a bit of a pep ,thanks for your replies,peter
Old Apr 27th 2006, 7:31 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

dont get hopes up just yet our visa landed nov 10th, meds done january we have heard diddily sqit on case officer, not that i want to be the bearer of bad tidings you`ll just have to be a bit )

although we have had some good news that my job has just gone onto the modl

cheers steve
Old Apr 27th 2006, 9:45 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoops
dont get hopes up just yet our visa landed nov 10th, meds done january we have heard diddily sqit on case officer, not that i want to be the bearer of bad tidings you`ll just have to be a bit )

although we have had some good news that my job has just gone onto the modl

cheers steve
we didnt hear anything until nearly 8 months!!!