Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

137 stni visa victoria

137 stni visa victoria

Old Mar 12th 2005, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default 137 stni visa victoria

i am a plasterer going to victoria on a 137 stni visa. we hope to be going this year.
this is my time line
17 october. 2003 had meeting with agent.
23 april 2004 got positive tra.
17 june 2004 accepted for stni victoria (plasterer in demand)
24 june 2004 application for visa lodged
23 sept 2004 got acknowledgment and file number
now waiting for meds & pcc to be requested

31 jan 2005 sent a e mail to dimia
7 feb 2005 part of reply from dimia. We have NOT yet received a nomination from the Victorian Government on your behalf. If we had done they we would have escalated processing of yourapplication. Did you confirm with the Victorian Government that you had lodged an application for migration and given them your file number as this is usually the prompt for them to forward a nomination to us for consideration.

8 feb 2005 not to happy with agent. they say that they did forward my file number but will do it again to make sure they have it (over 6 month late)
8 feb 2005 phoned victoria smu my self to give them my file number they so helpful e mailed my file number to dimia that night
so now the wait starts again.