Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 yesterday,,,guess what today?

136 yesterday,,,guess what today?

Old Feb 16th 2006, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute
Default 136 yesterday,,,guess what today?

moved
Old Feb 16th 2006, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 136 yesterday,,,guess what today?

Originally Posted by touchingcloth
Hi,

Could do with some advice please.

We submitted our 136 yesterday..which was reason 1 for celebrating.
..and found out that the missus is pregnant today (only just).

I've searched/read previous posts on pregnancy and visas.

However,,as it is early days with the pregnanacy...and could be another duff one....do we keep quiet to our agent until the 3 month mark (safe point)...and then ask for our application to be put on hold?

Does anyone know if work references expire once they've already been submitted to DIMIA (I understand that they have a validity of 6 months usually)

Once the sprog is born....would he/she need meds/xrays also?

....and finally...is it just a case of adding him/her to the application (I guess by providing a passport and birth certificate)....or is it a whole new application for the baby?

Thanks for all replies

TC
Congratulations

Don't know if you have already done it...but I'd put this post in the Aus immi forum...there are agents who go in there and answer questions.

Tell me to be quiet if you've done it already ...
Old Feb 16th 2006, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

touchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond reputetouchingcloth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Congratulations

Don't know if you have already done it...but I'd put this post in the Aus immi forum...there are agents who go in there and answer questions.

Tell me to be quiet if you've done it already ...
BE QUIET!!!!

Just kidding...thanks for the congrats!
Old Feb 16th 2006, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

BE QUIET!!!!

Just kidding...thanks for the congrats!
That was odd.....you had put your thread in the Immi forum at 11.59 and I put my on at 00.00 ...then I looked back here and it said 'moved'
Old Feb 16th 2006, 1:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
That was odd.....you had put your thread in the Immi forum at 11.59 and I put my on at 00.00 ...then I looked back here and it said 'moved'

I'm quick (which is why my wife is pregnant )

Seriusly though...I realised that I'd posted it on the wrong board as soon as I submitted it....and so moved it.

TC
Old Feb 16th 2006, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

nicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant futurenicanjoe has a brilliant future

I'm quick (which is why my wife is pregnant )

Seriusly though...I realised that I'd posted it on the wrong board as soon as I submitted it....and so moved it.

TC
PMSL
Nicanjoe
Old Feb 16th 2006, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

pepe is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you be so kind to give me de address of " Aus immi forum.."
thanx
Pepe
Old Feb 16th 2006, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pepe
Would you be so kind to give me de address of " Aus immi forum.."
thanx
Pepe
It lives at this address:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32

TC