Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 Visa Checklist

136 Visa Checklist

Old May 30th 2006, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

MarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really nice
Red face 136 Visa Checklist

Hi,

This maybe a stupid question but I don't want to get it wrong. It says on the checklist that you must number the pages from bottom up. Does this mean the highest page number is at the bottom and the top page i.e the checklist will be page one.

If anyone has already done this can they please let me know so I don't make a mistake.

Many Thanks
Mark
Old May 30th 2006, 12:57 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all
Default Re: 136 Visa Checklist

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=370854

Old May 30th 2006, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

MarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really niceMarkieB is just really nice
Smile Re: 136 Visa Checklist

Cheers I'm glad I'm not the only one to ask that questions, its best to ask than to get it wrong.