Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 Visa - C/card Charged 08/02/2005.....

136 Visa - C/card Charged 08/02/2005.....

Old Jul 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question 136 Visa - C/card Charged 08/02/2005.....

It is great to hear that the visas are coming through again!! But is there anyone out there going for a 136 visa, on the MODL list & had their credit card charged in Feb 2005 and have managed to secure their visa???

Blah, Blah, Blah!! I know that I sound neurotic but arghhhhhh!

Jayne
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 4:33 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 Visa - C/card Charged 08/02/2005.....

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
It is great to hear that the visas are coming through again!! But is there anyone out there going for a 136 visa, on the MODL list & had their credit card charged in Feb 2005 and have managed to secure their visa???

Blah, Blah, Blah!! I know that I sound neurotic but arghhhhhh!

Jayne
I'm a Jan 2005, 136 MODL still without a visa :scared: They seem to be coming round quickly now though.
Marie
Old Jul 4th 2005, 12:00 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice
Default Re: 136 Visa - C/card Charged 08/02/2005.....

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
I'm a Jan 2005, 136 MODL still without a visa :scared: They seem to be coming round quickly now though.
Marie

I spoke with our agent last week. She said that the VISA quota for the year had been reached by mid june so no more were being granted. She assured me that at the start of July (when the next years quota begins) they will be getting issued again. By the number of posts in the last 4days she was totally correct...which is reassuring!

We applied in Mid Jan and are just wating to send off our Marriage certificate (Just got married ) to the DMIA before they grant the VISA...cant wait to get out of here!!!!

So hopfully all you poor people who are eagerly waiting for news shouldnt have to wait much longer.