Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

136 Visa Applcation Forms Help!

136 Visa Applcation Forms Help!

Old Mar 14th 2006, 7:12 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default 136 Visa Applcation Forms Help!

I think this is the start of many Q`s to come from me on here

Anyway, I have started the application and come to Q 62, Do i have to state my Qualifications of which are in a totally different field from the trade i have been assessed on through TRA?.......... I am and have been a Plasterer for as long as i can remember but i decided to some Home Based training back in 2002 in IT, This was a thought at that time to maybe change career at some point but never developed.

Anyway I have managed to gain Certs MCP, MCSA Security ..........Should i put these details in or leave then out as they have no relevance?

You guy`s will get sick of me before i get this APP finished

watch out for my next Q on Q63
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:24 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 136 Visa Applcation Forms Help!

No help on this one i take it

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

Anyway, I have started the application and come to Q 62, Do i have to state my Qualifications of which are in a totally different field from the trade i have been assessed on through TRA?.......... I am and have been a Plasterer for as long as i can remember but i decided to some Home Based training back in 2002 in IT, This was a thought at that time to maybe change career at some point but never developed.

Anyway I have managed to gain Certs MCP, MCSA Security ..........Should i put these details in or leave then out as they have no relevance?

Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think you have to state them, but personally I'd put them on anyway.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:46 pm
UK is Home

Thanx for that BUT! would`nt this also me that i should also send all supporting Docs with this, Transcripts/Certificates etc........

Originally Posted by WendyC
I don't think you have to state them, but personally I'd put them on anyway.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx for that BUT! would`nt this also me that i should also send all supporting Docs with this, Transcripts/Certificates etc........
I'll just have a look at the form, it's been a while since I've seen it and I think they've brough a newer version out.

Bear with me
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I can't see that they would need them if they have nothing to do with the qualifications you have used to apply for the visa. By looking at the form it would seem that you would need to send copies of them if you put them down, but I still can't see why they would need them. Tough one.

I think that you would be best getting an agnts view on it. Post the question in the immigration forum around nine o'clock and see what they say.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

davykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud ofdavykaz has much to be proud of

62) to (64) - make sure this meets your CV etc as sent and all employment references (dates)

This is what our agent told us to put in here