13 days to go

Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:54 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 13 days to go

Im 13 days time we'll be 11 hours into our one way flight to Oz. How quick is time flying for us right now.
So much to do and so little time to do it in and being as unorganised as we are right now, I don't think we're going to fit it all in.
The leaving do is booked and paid for so atleast we can have a few with the people that matter before we disappear down under.
Marie
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:02 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 13 days to go

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Im 13 days time we'll be 11 hours into our one way flight to Oz. How quick is time flying for us right now.
So much to do and so little time to do it in and being as unorganised as we are right now, I don't think we're going to fit it all in.
The leaving do is booked and paid for so atleast we can have a few with the people that matter before we disappear down under.
Marie

OMG ! How exciting and scary. I think you will be fine. Yes, the goodbyes will be dreadful but try and remember why you are doing it! We are months away so Im quite envious! Keep us posted!

Lucyb
xx
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: 13 days to go

Marie
Feel exactly the same, we've 19 days till we go and soooooooooomuch to do. Keep telling myself its gotta be done cuz its a one way flight and we ain't comin back.
Can't wait till we get on the plane and have a bloomin good rest!!
best wishes,
Sherie
Old Aug 26th 2005, 10:38 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 13 days to go

Marie
Where has the time gone ...

Good luck with it all,and have a from me at your do.....