Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

Old May 8th 2005, 10:26 am
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Wink 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

Hi im Chloe
Im 13 years old (14 in June)
I'm moving to NSW (New South Wales) and my dads moving to Brisbane!
We are just waiting for my step-dads blood to come back clear and then we are half-way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My little brother (Blaine) is well excited!!! He was telling me the other day what not to do in Australia like not to go near snakes in the garden and what to do if i see 1!!!!(Even though hes only 4!!! ) i swear he thinks hes 30 or summat n i felt about 4 years old!!! Hes always chatting on about Aussie!!! I showed him some pictures of Luna Park in Sydney he says he wants to go on the rides as soon as he gets there!!! He's so funny!!!
The thing is im really going to miss my friends and this lad at skwl lol (Dad if ur reading this i am NOT going out with him!!!!!)LOL I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone reading this has any sons or daughters that are 13-16 years old PM me or reply to the thread!!!

thanx
chloe
xxxxx
Old May 8th 2005, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Question Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

Originally Posted by chloegroovy
Hi im Chloe
Im 13 years old (14 in June)
I'm moving to NSW (New South Wales) and my dads moving to Brisbane!
We are just waiting for my step-dads blood to come back clear and then we are half-way there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My little brother (Blaine) is well excited!!! He was telling me the other day what not to do in Australia like not to go near snakes in the garden and what to do if i see 1!!!!(Even though hes only 4!!! ) i swear he thinks hes 30 or summat n i felt about 4 years old!!! Hes always chatting on about Aussie!!! I showed him some pictures of Luna Park in Sydney he says he wants to go on the rides as soon as he gets there!!! He's so funny!!!
The thing is im really going to miss my friends and this lad at skwl lol (Dad if ur reading this i am NOT going out with him!!!!!)LOL I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anyone reading this has any sons or daughters that are 13-16 years old PM me or reply to the thread!!!

thanx
chloe
xxxxx
hi im nicola im 16 (17 in june) i have a sister who is 14 ! we are moving to brisbane hopefully this year i cant wait i will miss england though. so are you looking forward to movin to auz ? what do you think about changing schools? i have a lil sis whos five where abouts in the uk are you moving from we are moving from bolton who heard ov it? well hope to hear from you nicola
Old May 8th 2005, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

hi im nicola im 16 (17 in june) i have a sister who is 14 ! we are moving to brisbane hopefully this year i cant wait i will miss england though. so are you looking forward to movin to auz ? what do you think about changing schools? i have a lil sis whos five where abouts in the uk are you moving from we are moving from bolton who heard ov it? well hope to hear from you nicola
thanks
Old May 8th 2005, 2:53 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Red face Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

Hi Nicola

Yer i sort of am but i know i wil miss ma m8s n TOM!!!!!!!!!!
I aint rlly bovard bout movin skwls coz i h8 ma skwl!!!!!!!!!
Yer i have heard of Boulton
Have u got msn???
Reply soon or PM me
thanx
chloe
xxxxx
Old May 8th 2005, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

[QUOTE=chloegroovy]Hi Nicola

Yer i sort of am but i know i wil miss ma m8s n TOM!!!!!!!!!!
I aint rlly bovard bout movin skwls coz i h8 ma skwl!!!!!!!!!
Yer i have heard of Boulton
Have u got msn???
Reply soon or PM me
thanx
chloe

No we havent got msn no more but we will have wen we move to oz! i wont be going school over there so where are you from and when are you moving to auz have you stated all the applications and eveything? so what music and fashion are you into?
reply soon
nicola
xx
Old May 10th 2005, 8:03 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

Hi chloe,
i'm Mike Edwards and i'm 13 (14 next year) and my family is hoping 2 move to brisbane area next year. I'm sorta looking forward 2 it however i'm gonna miss dis side of the world but my parents assure me it's for the better and I will settle in really easily and everything will be ok . I was just wandering how you are feeling in the preparation to it all?

thanks
mike
Old May 11th 2005, 10:59 am
Dudette

ironmaiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 13-16s moving to Brisbane or NSW!!!!

hi im alex
i in brisbane right now, you ever want to chat add me msn, private messgae m yall if ya want it..im 14 and i moved here form ireland ( ) last october... my dad is andrew63 its 9pm here, so i should sleep!school tomrrow!! bye!