Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

12 year old going to bunbury

12 year old going to bunbury

Old Dec 2nd 2005, 9:15 pm

hutchy59 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile 12 year old going to bunbury

Hi my name is Ashleigh and I'm moving to bunbury! are there any other children around my age and who lives in bunbury or moving to bunbury who can tell me a bit about it
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 7:17 am

Default Re: 12 year old going to bunbury

Originally Posted by [email protected]
Hi my name is Ashleigh and I'm moving to bunbury! are there any other children around my age and who lives in bunbury or moving to bunbury who can tell me a bit about it
m
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 7:20 am

hello is there any one here aged around 12 and 13 who is moving or lives in bunbury and if you want to talk about it
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 9:55 am

hello is any one there
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 10:01 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ashleigh
Shame you haven't had any replies, obviously no one in or going to Bunbury has come online and seen your thread.
Afraid I dont know Bunbury but just wanted to say that we moved to Brisbane 8 weeks ago, I have a daughter of 14 and a son of 11 and they are loving it here, my son made loads of friends straight away and the other kids love the fact that he has an accent and get him to say things again just to make them laugh but its all done in a nice way and I would have to drag my son back to the uk now screaming and kicking yet that is exactly what I had to do at Heathrow Airport 8 weeks ago
Hope you get a reply soon.

Sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 10:31 am

Talking Re: 12 year old going to bunbury

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hi Ashleigh
Shame you haven't had any replies, obviously no one in or going to Bunbury has come online and seen your thread.
Afraid I dont know Bunbury but just wanted to say that we moved to Brisbane 8 weeks ago, I have a daughter of 14 and a son of 11 and they are loving it here, my son made loads of friends straight away and the other kids love the fact that he has an accent and get him to say things again just to make them laugh but its all done in a nice way and I would have to drag my son back to the uk now screaming and kicking yet that is exactly what I had to do at Heathrow Airport 8 weeks ago
Hope you get a reply soon.

Sharon
hi Sharon have you seen any spiders or snakes yet were just waiting for our visa to come backim on my dads account so how are you?
thanks for talking to me
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 10:37 am

Unhappy Re: 12 year old going to bunbury

is any one there
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 11:30 am

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Sharon have you seen any spiders or snakes yet were just waiting for our visa to come backim on my dads account so how are you?
thanks for talking to me

Hi
No snakes thank god, and only a couple of spiders but none that can harm you yet, well at least I dont think they can harm you. The biggest pain is mosquitos but have found that "Avons Skin so Soft" spray is good at stopping you getting bitten by the mossys so ask your mum to stock up before you come.
Sharon
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Talking Re: 12 year old going to bunbury

is any one there
Hi,
I have a friend,who has a 12 yr old in Dalyellup a few miles out of Bunbury,if you do a search for "cranni" your be able to contact her,she is full of info on Bunbury..
i have spoken to her children a few times and they all really love it..
we are going out next oct/nov to the Bunbury area not to sure where yet,i have Ellie 11 and harry 12, and two other younger ones,but we have never been so they will not be able to help yet!!Jackie.