Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

Old Nov 18th 2005, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

Paular will become famous soon enoughPaular will become famous soon enough
Unhappy 11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

I have recently immigrated to South Perth with my family. I was wanting to speak to other girls who have been in the same position. I really miss everyone at home and sometimes get lonely.
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:14 pm
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

Originally Posted by Paular
I have recently immigrated to South Perth with my family. I was wanting to speak to other girls who have been in the same position. I really miss everyone at home and sometimes get lonely.

Hi Paula,
I'm certainly not 11 years old anymore - that was a long time ago but I saw you hadn't received any replies so I thought I would say hello! We are hoping to move south of Perth in April next year. We have a 2 year old little girl called Elley. Do you think she will enjoy herself? Hope you settle in soon, Katy xx
Old Nov 18th 2005, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

Hi
We will be moving to Port kennedy / Secret harbour in about 3 weeks time , i dont know if that is near you , i was 11 in October , i also have 2 sisters 1 is 12 and 1 is 8 . If you want to talk to me and my sisters mum says to Pm us cos she doesn't like us talking on the site.
Chloe xx
Old Nov 18th 2005, 8:09 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hiya, Paular, we have not immigrated yet (that will be to Perth), my girls have just turned 14 and 7, and they don't want to go, I think they will feel like you when they get there, and I think this will be natural for everyone who has immigrated to feel like this.

By the time we get there I am sure you will be feeling better, and you will be able to help us.

I imagine it must be difficult, will not start to give advice, but Goodluck and will DEFINATELY look you up on BE once we are there, if this is ok that is, should be there by March.

I know they are not the same age as you, but they are nice and sometimes funny, especially my 7 year old. My 14 year old is not quite as grown up as most 14 year olds and will get her to pm you, at the moment she is not here she is away to a gymnastic competition, she loves gymnastics, do you like any sports? She also LOVES msn and shopping with her pals. When I say she is 14, that's not untill Monday, do you have any ideas what I should get her for her birthday, I haven't got a clue

Hope you keep us posted with what u r up to.

Love Margaret2 (mum to Emily(nearly 14) and Lorna 7(who is crazy)

Last edited by Margaret2; Nov 18th 2005 at 8:17 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2005, 3:25 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of

Have sent you a PM
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:19 am
Just Joined

Unhappy Re: 11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

Originally Posted by squeezzii
Have sent you a PM
I didnt get your personal message
[IMG]
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by STUBBS
Hi
We will be moving to Port kennedy / Secret harbour in about 3 weeks time , i dont know if that is near you , i was 11 in October , i also have 2 sisters 1 is 12 and 1 is 8 . If you want to talk to me and my sisters mum says to Pm us cos she doesn't like us talking on the site.
Chloe xx

I dont know how to personal message. My mum is usually on this site and I thought I would have a go at trying to make some friends. Thanks for replying. :scared:
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

The best way to meet new friends is to get into some local sport or activity. There should be lotz happening in your area eg swimming, little atheletics, netball, softball, etc etc.

Get your mum or dad to look up local sports fields in the street directory or look in the local paper. Can you ask someone at school? Is there a YMCA or YWCA or sports hall nearby?

You may be surprised that there may be someone else out there looking for a new friend.

Most kidz that I've met don't bite!

Good luck

WW
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:33 am
Just Joined

I thought I would be alright over here too but I am really lost whithout all my old friends. Any way I am settling in ok and my school is great I have made loads of friends but there are not like my old ones. Well I am really cheered up now to hear I am not the only one to have left people and still missing them.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

I dont know how to personal message. My mum is usually on this site and I thought I would have a go at trying to make some friends. Thanks for replying. :scared:

Think you should wait for your Mum to help you and let her know you are posting on here

Di
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:38 am
Just Joined

Well I am in the same position as you. Well my mum says it would be alright for me and make some friends on the net as well. My mum is always on this site as well! I can't believe I finally moved I was a little scared at first but I am settling in okay which is a good sign well thanks anyway. Bye and thank you
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: 11 year old girl recently immigrated to Perth

hello paular, we moved to melbourne 8 months ago now, i am also 11, in grade 5, when i first arrived here, i used to cry all the time,i missed my friends and family soooooooo much
it does get better,ive made loads of new best friends,i stillwrite to my old ones and i dont think i will ever forget them, but how cool is it to be so warm in november? all my mates are freezing cold and soaking wet from the rain, and we come home from school and go in the pool! ha ha

anyway please if u want to chat you can email me here, my mum is online most days, and i will happily talk to you aqnytime.'

lots of hugs

beth.xx