Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1000 Going Cold Turkey

1000 Going Cold Turkey

Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1000 Going Cold Turkey

Well its finally happened this is the 1000th post, some will say 1000 too many.

Anyway I am going cold turkey and not posting anymore. Will leave Donna to carry on posting, after all she hogs the damn computer.

Its been emotional.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

The big 1000 posts and now you choose to retire!

Hope you enjoy your break from the forum and we await your return, if you decide to return.

footie chick
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:33 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1000 Going Cold Turkey

Originally posted by karawara88

Anyway I am going cold turkey and not posting anymore. Will leave Donna to carry on posting, after all she hogs the damn computer.

Its been emotional.
Be careful or you might get accused of padding your posts. Anyway keep going.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Its been emotional.
Cold turkey, many have tried it, all fail. Its in your blood now see ya tomorrow
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
Cold turkey, many have tried it, all fail. Its in your blood now see ya tomorrow

My sentiments exactly Dotty, he's been saying this for a while. While I'm tping this he's saying, "are you posting 1001 why don't you use your own one.......bless

Then he said "How do they know I have retired if you keep posting" double bless

Now hes suggesting I start as Mrs. Karawara ( not my style) he'll probably stay away a while because hes just that type of guy.

Donna
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:55 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

My sentiments exactly Dotty, he's been saying this for a while. While I'm tping this he's saying, "are you posting 1001 why don't you use your own one.......bless

Then he said "How do they know I have retired if you keep posting" double bless

Now hes suggesting I start as Mrs. Karawara ( not my style) he'll probably stay away a while because hes just that type of guy.

Donna
I have finally realised you are 2 posting as 1. It had me bugged for a while. Congrats anyway.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by bondipom
I have finally realised you are 2 posting as 1. It had me bugged for a while. Congrats anyway.
Which means they really are only on 500 each, cheats
go back 500 posts and do not pass go.

Last edited by dotty; Oct 16th 2003 at 9:19 am.
Old Oct 16th 2003, 9:19 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

isn't having 2 people cheating??
2000, then you've done it donna and Chris!!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:48 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cold Turkey

Hello everyone,

This is me (the other half of karawara88) in my new guise as I just couldn't cope with his puppy dog eyes looking over at me everytime he heard a click on the keyboard whilst he's thinking is that 1002. 1003

I don't know if he will keep with the Cold Turkey or whether this is an elaborate plot to get me to have my own expat identity.

I guess i posted less than a dozen posts on his ID maybe i should go back and delete them just to get him back on.

We will have to see just how long it lasts.

Donna
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cold Turkey

Originally posted by Jirrupin
Hello everyone,

This is me (the other half of karawara88) in my new guise as I just couldn't cope with his puppy dog eyes looking over at me everytime he heard a click on the keyboard whilst he's thinking is that 1002. 1003

I don't know if he will keep with the Cold Turkey or whether this is an elaborate plot to get me to have my own expat identity.

I guess i posted less than a dozen posts on his ID maybe i should go back and delete them just to get him back on.

We will have to see just how long it lasts.

Donna
Ahhh cute avatar!
Larissa
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Ahhh cute avatar!
Larissa
PS I don't know how you coped for so long on the same username - I freak if hubby comes on mine - he doesn't half write a load of codswobble!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:58 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Larissa
PS I don't know how you coped for so long on the same username - I freak if hubby comes on mine - he doesn't half write a load of codswobble!

I have only used his username for the last couple of weeks, Chris has always worked from home so he had regular access to the expat site but I would catch up on the gossip and leave him to his banter.

I posted once a while ago and he was most upset that someone might think the comments I had made would be from him and I had to go back and add my name to the bottom

Anyway no probs now I am free to do as I like, as I have no job it is a useful way to spend some time, but I reckon he will struggle with the cold turkey, or he'll be saying to me,, "post this or post that"