Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!

100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!

Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:43 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!

Have to give credit where due!!!!

We are all boxed up and have to say.....

Lovely lads....professional and hard workin....

Fantastic job....... thanx PSS

recommend u anytime!!!!

love Boomie
xxxx
Attached Thumbnails 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!-dscn3866.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:49 pm

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default partner in crime!!!

love boomie
xx
Attached Thumbnails 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!-dscn3867.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:53 pm

Default proofs in the pud!!!!!

a little taste ov our livin room.....

love boomie
xx
Attached Thumbnails 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!-dscn3871.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:06 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of
Default Re: 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomie
Have to give credit where due!!!!

We are all boxed up and have to say.....

Lovely lads....professional and hard workin....

Fantastic job....... thanx PSS

recommend u anytime!!!!

love Boomie
xxxx
Wow as much as this is a weird thing to think, I can't wait till my lounge looks like that.

Looks like very friendly chaps too

Kala
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

All packed up and ready to go Boomie !! Hope all goes well living with your mum until the big departure.

footie x
Old Jul 26th 2004, 8:12 pm
Anxiously awaiting March

vicky o will become famous soon enoughvicky o will become famous soon enough

Wow Boomie! Can't believe it's happening at last. Good luck with everything matey!!!
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:07 pm
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

No wonder he's smiling
Attached Thumbnails 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!-dscn3866.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:12 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to cause you any undue concern Boomie but those 2 blokes have a regular stall selling housewares down the market every week
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:21 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jib
No wonder he's smiling
Old Jul 26th 2004, 11:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Bix
I don't want to cause you any undue concern Boomie but those 2 blokes have a regular stall selling housewares down the market every week
Housewives more like

I don't know girls, you're suckers for a cheeky grin and a bit of muscle!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 11:00 am

love the attachment...lol

I showed the lads when they came bk to pick up the stuff yesterday....and we all had a laff

love boomie
xx
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:54 pm
The Outback Beast

fogmeister is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 100% satisfaction girlz!!!!!!

Hi Boomie, hope your doing ok im Brissy, I just had Craig at mine doin the packin today, real pros, and a crackin lad, have you had the container delivered yet and if so where there any problems, breakages, customs etc, would be interested to know.
Fog

Originally Posted by Boomie
love the attachment...lol

I showed the lads when they came bk to pick up the stuff yesterday....and we all had a laff

love boomie
xx