Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

10 weeks to Brisbane!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 weeks to Brisbane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:47 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default 10 weeks to Brisbane!!!!!!!!!!!!

well folkes we fly out 10 weeks tomorrow!
How quick it's all going...starting to get jitters and a little weepie now.
we still have loads to do so there's plenty to keep us going.
As everyone already knows it's me (Leanne 26) soon to be hubbie( Darren 31) and our daughter Charlie whose 6.
w'd be really interested to hear from anyone moving in or around Brisbane.....

Leanne
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

congrats to you all! Not in a similar position yet, but lived in Brissy twice as a kid, so just waiting for boyfriend's visa and then back to the best place to grow up in the world! no kids but 2 x 3 year old cats and 1 x 9 week old kitten who is desperately trying to disturb my typing while sitting on my lap and pumping at the same time....mmm nice! have you been to Brissy, do you know where you'd like to buy?
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Leanne. we are heading to the Gold Coast, so not too far from where you're heading. Although we haven't got a date yet, as its very much dependent on when the house sells, we are hoping to be out there by end of September. We've got 2 viewings tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

Best of luck to you and your family. hope things run smoothly for you.

regards

Gina
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:54 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: 10 weeks to Brisbane!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by leannefr
well folkes we fly out 10 weeks tomorrow!
How quick it's all going...starting to get jitters and a little weepie now.
we still have loads to do so there's plenty to keep us going.
As everyone already knows it's me (Leanne 26) soon to be hubbie( Darren 31) and our daughter Charlie whose 6.
w'd be really interested to hear from anyone moving in or around Brisbane.....

Leanne

Three weeks today and I'll be on a plane to Brissy myself

Packing all finished tonight, selling my car at the weekend - not much else left to do but wait now!
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

mlbonner....so jealous...(wistful sigh)
Old Jul 5th 2004, 8:59 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by logan
mlbonner....so jealous...(wistful sigh)

Wasn't always easy, but the wait is worth it.... you'll see
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:01 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Hi all thanx for your replys we are hoping to settle in Alexandra Hills and get Charlie settled into school there......
ML Bonner good luck! which part are you off to ?and keep us informed of everything that is happening maybe you could be our tour guide when we arrive!

Leanne
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:09 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Hi all thanx for your replys we are hoping to settle in Alexandra Hills and get Charlie settled into school there......
ML Bonner good luck! which part are you off to ?and keep us informed of everything that is happening maybe you could be our tour guide when we arrive!

Leanne

Hi - I'm going to Bracken Ridge (northside) as this is where my boyfriend lives already. Can certainly be your tour guide; well start at the XXXX Brewery shall we
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:22 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

that sounds great mlbonner would love to meet up with a drinking bud!!!!!!

Leanne
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:23 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

that sounds great mlbonner would love to meet up with a drinking bud!!!!!!

Leanne

Its a date - can never have too many people to go drinking with!

Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:24 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

make sure you keep in touch and find us a few good pubs and clubs to go to!

Leanne
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:26 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

make sure you keep in touch and find us a few good pubs and clubs to go to!

Leanne

Will do - was out there for a year until Feb, so shall make it my mission on my return to re-visit all previous favourites (to make sure they're up to standard still of course ) and find a couple more
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:31 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

cheers i'll hold you to that.
where are you currently staying? or what part of the country are you from?

Last edited by Darren&Leanne; Jul 5th 2004 at 9:34 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:38 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

cheers i'll hold you to that.
where are you currently staying? or what part of the country are you from?

Make sure you do!

I'm in Cheshire at the moment with the parents. We (they) have lived here 12 years, I'm from Surrey originally. Went to uni in W Yorks though, got a few friends in Wakefield
Old Jul 5th 2004, 9:53 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

what part of wakey are your friends from? and which clubs did you go to when you came here? small world isnt it?

how old are you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.