Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:53 am
Just Joined

Hay2007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

......done my back in is what I meant to say not down - that just sounds dodgy.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 2:50 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by vix77
Sorry I have been crap at organising this and letting nathan do all the posting on the web site - i hold my hands up!

Plan is... for those who want to go bowling tomorrow, please let themselves be known so we have numbers confirmed. I will be in the Docks Hotel in Darling Harbour (downstairs in the Harbourside shopping mall thing) from 6.30 - cheap drinks and food. We will then be wandering over to the bowling place to arrive at 8.30pm ready to play at 9pm. we have buy one game, get one free vouchers for this.

For those of you who cannot make tomorrows bowling, there will be another night arranged soon, possibly next Thurs 18th depending on how tomorrow goes... (no vouchers for this one...)
i'll go direct to bowling so see you at 8.30...
Old Oct 10th 2007, 4:03 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oldsouthwales
Hi, We are the Morgan family from "Wanted Down Under" on the BBC and moved over from Wales this June.
I've been trying to coax my wife out to one of your evenings and may have finally succeeded. Can't make the bowling tonight but are you still venturing out on Thursday? If not, I'll have to keep her sweet for next week.
Hi there,

I'm not too sure about what's happening on Thursday this week, as we are meeting for some bowling tonight. A lot of the Thursday crowd are regulars, and different from the bowling people, so they may still show up.

Failing that, normal service will no doubt be resumed for next week, so feel free to come along.

Also, there is a Britpop night at the Clare Hotel on Broadway on Saturday night - Now I know this may not be exactly your thing, but it's certainly good fun, and well worth a visit, just to meet some new folk.

In the pipeline for the future there is also a karaoke night and maybe a comedy night too.

Keep an eye on this thread for more details:

Thread

S