Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:36 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default 10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

Hi Folks,

Discussed this at the last Thursday drinks, but here's the official thing.

We are aiming to book a couple of lanes for 10 pin bowling at the new bowling centre in Darlig Harbour for THIS (10/10/07) Wednesday.

If anyone is interested in coming along, then either post here, or pm me, so we know how many people to expect.

Should be starting around 7:30. I imagine that Vix77 will bring along the Union flag carda again to identify us with should anyone feel like turning up for a beer and a chat.

Sorry for the late notice, but I had something of a traumatic weekend!

S
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 10 Pin Bowling - Sydney

always up for a bit of competitive sports....
Old Oct 8th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

yanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of lightyanH is a glorious beacon of light

Was quite up for this one, but can't make this week. Let us know if you do it again. Have a good night.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

speissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nicespeissi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Hi Folks,

We are aiming to book a couple of lanes for 10 pin bowling at the new bowling centre in Darlig Harbour for THIS (10/10/07) Wednesday.

If anyone is interested in coming along, then either post here, or pm me, so we know how many people to expect.

Should be starting around 7:30. I imagine that Vix77 will bring along the Union flag carda again to identify us with should anyone feel like turning up for a beer and a chat.

S
What a pity, I have to give it a miss, too. I have only returned from my trip to homeland and work has been a shocker ever since (mind you, it's only been the second day...).

Hopefully, there will be a repeat.

Have fun Wednesday,
Sonja
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Tatyana R will become famous soon enoughTatyana R will become famous soon enough

We are up for this (Andy & Tanya). Still going ahead tomorrow?

Hi Folks,

S
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:22 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tatyana R
We are up for this (Andy & Tanya). Still going ahead tomorrow?
I believe so. Vix was sorting out some money off vouchers for the lanes, and actually where the place is.

S
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:33 am
BE Enthusiast

briwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nicebriwi is just really nice

doubtful for me as working tomorrow night, himself might come though - we'll see you later to discuss
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:41 am
Just Joined

Hay2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Tina here from the Tina and Travis people not the Tina and Brian ones!

We're up for it if you're all still going?

T x
Old Oct 9th 2007, 5:56 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Hay2007
Hello,

Tina here from the Tina and Travis people not the Tina and Brian ones!

We're up for it if you're all still going?

T x

Ok, here's the deal.

Bowling is still on, however the earliest we can get a lane for is 9pm. How does this fit in with everybody? Is this too late?

I was thinking that by the time we have met, up, had a couple of beers and a bite to eat, then we would be ready to play.

What does anybody think?

S
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

Bonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the roughBonch is a jewel in the rough

should be ok, i've always found it better not to bowl sober anyway....
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:14 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Bonch
should be ok, i've always found it better not to bowl sober anyway....
Well, just to be on the safe side, I have booked one lane for two games from 9pm, so if we aim to get there for 7-30-8, then that gives us time for a beer and a bite to eat beforehand.

See you all tomorrow!

S
Old Oct 9th 2007, 6:39 am
BE Enthusiast

vix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to allvix77 is a name known to all

Well, just to be on the safe side, I have booked one lane for two games from 9pm, so if we aim to get there for 7-30-8, then that gives us time for a beer and a bite to eat beforehand.

See you all tomorrow!

S
Sorry I have been crap at organising this and letting nathan do all the posting on the web site - i hold my hands up!

Plan is... for those who want to go bowling tomorrow, please let themselves be known so we have numbers confirmed. I will be in the Docks Hotel in Darling Harbour (downstairs in the Harbourside shopping mall thing) from 6.30 - cheap drinks and food. We will then be wandering over to the bowling place to arrive at 8.30pm ready to play at 9pm. we have buy one game, get one free vouchers for this.

For those of you who cannot make tomorrows bowling, there will be another night arranged soon, possibly next Thurs 18th depending on how tomorrow goes... (no vouchers for this one...)
Old Oct 9th 2007, 11:53 pm
Ooh my gout...

IndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to allIndigoFoot is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vix77
Sorry I have been crap at organising this and letting nathan do all the posting on the web site - i hold my hands up!

Plan is... for those who want to go bowling tomorrow, please let themselves be known so we have numbers confirmed. I will be in the Docks Hotel in Darling Harbour (downstairs in the Harbourside shopping mall thing) from 6.30 - cheap drinks and food. We will then be wandering over to the bowling place to arrive at 8.30pm ready to play at 9pm. we have buy one game, get one free vouchers for this.

For those of you who cannot make tomorrows bowling, there will be another night arranged soon, possibly next Thurs 18th depending on how tomorrow goes... (no vouchers for this one...)
Just catching up on the thread! We will be there and will be out for a drink asap after work, maybe nearer 7:30 though. See everyone later.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 12:50 am
Just Joined

oldsouthwales is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, We are the Morgan family from "Wanted Down Under" on the BBC and moved over from Wales this June.
I've been trying to coax my wife out to one of your evenings and may have finally succeeded. Can't make the bowling tonight but are you still venturing out on Thursday? If not, I'll have to keep her sweet for next week.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 1:52 am
Just Joined

Hay2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I have down my back in running (excersise is bad) this morning, so dont' think going to make bowling BUT may come for a quick drink before.

Hope that doesn't cause any probs on numbers?

See you later

Tina (& Travis not Brian) x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.