Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

10 days in Perth

10 days in Perth

Old Oct 28th 2005, 11:39 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 10 days in Perth

Originally Posted by bridiej
there is no aerial in our rental so we bought one of those boosted indoor ones - brilliant picture so at least I can watch neighbours now!

Hiya Bridie!

How are you getting on?

Steve.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:03 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SteveBannister
Glad you're enjoying it here. Clarkson library is great and the cafe on the side of it does a wonderful breakfast!

Steve.
Yeah I did have a breakfast there funnily enough.
Bit pricey though $12.95 for a standard fry up, but its only a 5 minute stroll from my house so I might just have to wear it.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:08 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SteveBannister
Hiya Bridie!

How are you getting on?

Steve.
Hi Steve

Good thanks, Malc's second day at work today, seems to be going well. Starting to feel settled now, only 9 days til we get our Phoebe back
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:38 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
I expect the boys will be online gaming again soon, trying to kill each other now we are almost in the same time zone
Jake is almost literally tearing his hair out as we can't get broadband

All thanks to those super efficient people at Telstra & Optus. Optus for being spineless wimps who won't stand up to bully boy Telstra...and Telstra for being obnoxious greedy gits who'll only let you have broadband if you dance to the Bigpond tune...

How's things your end? Are the sprogs settling ok??
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:02 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by artep
Jake is almost literally tearing his hair out as we can't get broadband

All thanks to those super efficient people at Telstra & Optus. Optus for being spineless wimps who won't stand up to bully boy Telstra...and Telstra for being obnoxious greedy gits who'll only let you have broadband if you dance to the Bigpond tune...

How's things your end? Are the sprogs settling ok??
Not too bad thanks, everything is going well (touch wood) hope to start work next week as my tools arrive tomorrow.
Moving into the new rental as well so in for a busy weekend. :scared:
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Not too bad thanks, everything is going well (touch wood) hope to start work next week as my tools arrive tomorrow.
Moving into the new rental as well so in for a busy weekend. :scared:

Hope the move goes well............see you over the weekend.
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Jim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant futureJim n Nic has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=pompeywill]Hi everyone,

Hey glad to hear you have arrived. We have only been here 2 weeks now and we have also done the running around like headless chickens, infact I have not stopped yet!!. Rentals - OMG couldn't believe how quickly the decent ones get snapped up! We have found a 3x2 in Mindarie, which we are pleased with. If you haven't had time yet you must come to the boat pub in the harbour of Mindarie great spot to have a drink and bring the family.

Hope you find a job you like soon, keep us posted with regular updates.
Enjoy
Nichola
Old Nov 4th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul and Hayleigh, hope things are going well!