Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

1 Year on the Sunshine Coast!

1 Year on the Sunshine Coast!

Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice
Default 1 Year on the Sunshine Coast!

Or should i say 1 year in PARADISE!! We had a great life in the UK and left when everything was going great!!

I could type lines of why its so good but all i will say is: -

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

We are all very active with so many activities. But where ever you are life is what you make of it, It just helps if you live in beautifull QUEENSLAND.

Simple things please me, like wearing shorts to work all year round. I enjoy work!!!

AND I TRULY CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Will post next year if time allows!

Dave.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:00 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all
Default Re: 1 Year on the Sunshine Coast!

Originally Posted by Sydney The Dog
Or should i say 1 year in PARADISE!! We had a great life in the UK and left when everything was going great!!

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

We are all very active with so many activities. But where ever you are life is what you make of it, It just helps if you live in beautifull QUEENSLAND.

Simple things please me, like wearing shorts to work all year round. I enjoy work!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.
Good on ya Dave...
... 'nuff said..!!

Keep smiling..!!
Rogue.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.
Congratulations on your year! We've been here 9 months and feel exactly the same about the place. Good to here my rose-tinted glasses won't fall off at the year mark. We had a good life in the UK, but it doesn't compare with our life here.

Keep living it and loving it!

Rachel
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:06 pm
Banned

morrelllinda is on a distinguished road

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.
Our second year and couldnt agree more could you view my new ideas and pass on your comments if you have time http://people.aapt.net.au
I used to run successful B&B in the Uk and took big gamble leaving what was wonderful in the UK but like you say this is paradise. Glad of your comments regards Linda
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:16 pm
dcm
Account Closed

dcm is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask where abouts on the Sunshine Coast you are? We move in August around the Caloundra, Mooloolaba area.

Sounds like you are really making the most of your new life.

Debbie
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:19 pm
Banned

morrelllinda is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dcm
Can I ask where abouts on the Sunshine Coast you are? We move in August around the Caloundra, Mooloolaba area.

Sounds like you are really making the most of your new life.

Debbie
Hello there 10 - 15 minute drive north of Mooloolabah, just up the road from Coolum Beach. Nice to see you if you can make it.
Wonderful place to live.
Linda
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:15 pm
Craig & Sarah

bigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nicebigjugs is just really nice

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.
Hope to be joining you soon
How long to find work?
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.

DITTO - DITTO - DITTO

One year on also

Time for a or two me thinks

Living it and loving it - bring it on Cairns
Old Oct 28th 2005, 2:49 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

IT'S BLOODY GREAT!!!!!!

LIVING IT & LOVING IT.

Dave.
So pleased for you, Our 1 st anniversary on the 7th Dec, so i will post something then. But loving it also, Denise