1,000 and out

Old Jan 18th 2007, 2:26 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1,000 and out

After 2.3 years on here and 1,000 posts, time for me to move on from BE. Too damn addictive.
Good luck to all that are making the journey and those here that are finding their feet.
One of our key reasons for coming here was weather. Hence, we are not disappointed at all. Also, for our kids to flourish and they are!
Don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.
It is a different country – so things are different! Truly!
With regards to smuggling drugs, avoiding bona fide debts, speeding, etc. All illegal. Don’t do it OR don’t whinge when you get caught!
We hadn’t much in the way of savings when we came and have a large mortgage (3 x joint income) and I tell you it is TOUGH going financially with 3 kids and on Aussie wages.
One of the posters when I first joined here had a great signature: “same shit, shinier bucket” which is probably the BEST way to describe this place.
Best wishes and good luck to all!

Andrew
Old Jan 18th 2007, 2:35 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 1,000 and out

Originally Posted by andrew63
After 2.3 years on here and 1,000 posts, time for me to move on from BE. Too damn addictive.
Good luck to all that are making the journey and those here that are finding their feet.
One of our key reasons for coming here was weather. Hence, we are not disappointed at all. Also, for our kids to flourish and they are!
Don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.
It is a different country – so things are different! Truly!
With regards to smuggling drugs, avoiding bona fide debts, speeding, etc. All illegal. Don’t do it OR don’t whinge when you get caught!
We hadn’t much in the way of savings when we came and have a large mortgage (3 x joint income) and I tell you it is TOUGH going financially with 3 kids and on Aussie wages.
One of the posters when I first joined here had a great signature: “same shit, shinier bucket” which is probably the BEST way to describe this place.
Best wishes and good luck to all!

Andrew
Yep..everything you said is so true

Well good luck and goodbye

(i'm sure you will be back)
Old Jan 18th 2007, 2:43 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

No shit in my bucket.

All the best, you will be sorely missed.

yeah right.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 3:02 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

where are you living?

al