Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The £ is fighting back

The £ is fighting back

Old Jul 26th 2005, 4:35 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default The £ is fighting back

Well it's changed direction and it's going up all be it slowly, but a damn sight better than going down.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

varsani will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The £ is fighting back

Originally Posted by fraser
Well it's changed direction and it's going up all be it slowly, but a damn sight better than going down.
i for sure aint complaining,hope its 2.60 by october.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:06 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by varsani
i for sure aint complaining,hope its 2.60 by october.
I think you may be a tad optomistic, but here's hoping

I've just noticed you're just up the road from me
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

I think you may be a tad optomistic, but here's hoping

I've just noticed you're just up the road from me
yes and like yourself cant wait to get away asap
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:11 am

yes and like yourself cant wait to get away asap
True, I'm in Barkingside.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

True, I'm in Barkingside.
i am in gants hill,just off beehive lane,not far at all.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:20 am

i am in gants hill,just off beehive lane,not far at all.
Where in oz are you heading?
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think it will continue that way? Looks like we're going to have to bring some money over shortly, so would be good if hanging on a few days made a difference.
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

We are heading to brisbane,when this bloody visa comes,its been 17 months now and still no sign of it,but i did have problems with meds,so that doesnt help
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Do you think it will continue that way? Looks like we're going to have to bring some money over shortly, so would be good if hanging on a few days made a difference.
I wouldn't have a clue, sorry my expertise runs as far as the website that I'm obsessively checking every two minutes
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:24 am

We are heading to brisbane,when this bloody visa comes,its been 17 months now and still no sign of it,but i did have problems with meds,so that doesnt help
Good luck mate, you'll appreciate it all the more when it arrives
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't have a clue, sorry my expertise runs as far as the website that I'm obsessively checking every two minutes

Which one??
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Which one??
All of them

Only joking there's a couple try here
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:31 am
Forum Regular

All of them

or this http://www.hifx.co.uk/members/quotes.asp
Old Jul 26th 2005, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

All of them

Hi there,
yep that's the one I check most frequently so have it bookmarked - cheers though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.