Reload this Page >

£1 = $2.40 Fantastic

£1 = $2.40 Fantastic

Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:46 am
At home in Qld

theelliotts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: £1 = $2.40 Fantastic

Originally Posted by Willerby_brisbane
Im feeling sick because i just cashed £40K at 2.55 and now i cant stop looking and it has just offered me 2.68, i need to learn to stop looking.:curse:
Join the club - we've been waiting for a year and just changed our house monies - some at 2.48 and then the rest at 2.55. Can't believe it is 2.70 now and rising!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:54 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

We have just discussed that jumping 30 minutes too early has now cost us a new fridge freezer Plasma tv and a microwave.......:curse:
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:05 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

I got a rate of 2.58 this morning and I'm happy with that. On a £10k transfer we made over $4,300 based on a my previous calculations when the rate was 2.15.

We used Ozforex.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:14 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Willerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura aboutWillerby_brisbane has a spectacular aura about

But there is nothing like the feeling of crucifying yourself because you have not got the total maximum possible. Its like buying something from a shop then looking round the shops to find the same thing cheaper, even though you got it cheap in the first place.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

markinhull is an unknown quantity at this point

Just think of what you have gained rather than what you have lost!!!!

On another matter 3rd in the Premiership - What the Hell!!!!!!! I am another exiled Tiger down in Sydney, watching in awe over the internet.

Mark
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:26 am
Mauled by the Tigers

Originally Posted by markinhull
Just think of what you have gained rather than what you have lost!!!!

On another matter 3rd in the Premiership - What the Hell!!!!!!! I am another exiled Tiger down in Sydney, watching in awe over the internet.

Mark
Yes but if we had beaten Wigan and Everton we would be top.........:curse:

Only jesting, they are absolutely fantastic, Mr Brown deserves a knighthood. Have been watching them on the net. Only disappointment for me is my eldest and i had been season ticket holders for years right up until we emigrated in July. First season in the prem and we have left the country.....But on the flip side what a last game to watch the black and amber.......Wembley...
But i think i would rather be here on the beach.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

markinhull is an unknown quantity at this point

I know exactly what you mean.

I to am a season ticket holder, still am (my stepdad uses it).

I have been here since January and flew back for the Wembley weekend.

I keep getting photos from friends from Arsenal and tottenham, that hurts!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:36 am
Mauled by the Tigers

At least the money made on the exchange rate can pay for the flight to see them in the Champions league final next season
Old Oct 8th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

This thread is a little out of date now !!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

tony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nicetony s is just really nice

ive been waiting almost a yr for the rate to go up, the same amount of time we have been in oz.so i put a pre forcast thingy in last nite when it was 2.40 and told the guy if it hits 2.45 nail it. i felt really good, then i checked tonite when it was 2.66 .so i was on the phone pronto to change my last few quid. they should av been shut but he answered by accident. i said i would be happy with 2.45 .so live with it. but its tough. i thought there might be a bit more room for improvement with the way the markets are at the mo.but i was fed up with it goin up then back down.
thats the wifes spa up the swany any how.....
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

BATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to allBATS666 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tony s
ive been waiting almost a yr for the rate to go up, the same amount of time we have been in oz.so i put a pre forcast thingy in last nite when it was 2.40 and told the guy if it hits 2.45 nail it. i felt really good, then i checked tonite when it was 2.66 .so i was on the phone pronto to change my last few quid. they should av been shut but he answered by accident. i said i would be happy with 2.45 .so live with it. but its tough. i thought there might be a bit more room for improvement with the way the markets are at the mo.but i was fed up with it goin up then back down.
thats the wifes spa up the swany any how.....
yup, I learnt my lesson the hard way. Change in small amounts, not all at once.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

skoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant future

Gutted all my savings are tied up in premium bonds which will take a week to clear if im lucky!!
Lets hope it stays going up
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:55 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Back down to 2.57 at the minute (12.55).
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

skoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant futureskoots76 has a brilliant future

2.61 on Ozforex (13:00)
Old Oct 8th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

According to Ozforex it is still $2.612, but then they only offered me $2.56, but hey, still very good. It is hard not to be gready and hope it goes up more though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.