Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:58 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

Originally Posted by neiluk
hi
well we got our police and medical requests today agent told us all being well and good if we get everything sorted asap and send it all to him as soon as we get it we should hopefully get our visas sent within six weeks .we didnt exspect to hear about medicals and police checks till end of december start of ja so ahead at mo we are going over on my skill visa as a chef so hope there is plenty of work in perth .where in oz are you hoping to settle.
new south wales, hopefully
what date was your visa acknowledged?
isnt chef a MODL occupation?
so is it happening a bit too quick for you?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
new south wales, hopefully
what date was your visa acknowledged?
isnt chef a MODL occupation?
so is it happening a bit too quick for you?
well acording to our agent he got the letter today to say we had got in so it has taken a while but i did take me ages to get in touch with all the people i use to work for .is it going to quick for us i dont know really we seem to have months of nothing and when you get the nod its a bit of a shock have to tell Gran parents its def happening now and a bit sooner than we expected :scared:
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:56 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

well acording to our agent he got the letter today to say we had got in so it has taken a while but i did take me ages to get in touch with all the people i use to work for .is it going to quick for us i dont know really we seem to have months of nothing and when you get the nod its a bit of a shock have to tell Gran parents its def happening now and a bit sooner than we expected :scared:
....months of nothing, then, from what i have read, all systems go. which i suppose would be a rush

good luck with your organising, and for your new life
Old Nov 26th 2005, 12:33 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

hi
well we got our police and medical requests today agent told us all being well and good if we get everything sorted asap and send it all to him as soon as we get it we should hopefully get our visas sent within six weeks .we didnt exspect to hear about medicals and police checks till end of december start of ja so ahead at mo we are going over on my skill visa as a chef so hope there is plenty of work in perth .where in oz are you hoping to settle.

Hi neil,
we are going on 136 skilled ind Russ is a chef too, but we are hoping to go to Gold or Sunshine coast
Jane
Old Nov 26th 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton
Hi neil,
we are going on 136 skilled ind Russ is a chef too, but we are hoping to go to Gold or Sunshine coast
Jane
hi jane
we have freinds on the gold coast and they keep trying to get us to move there with the lure of chef jobs galore has russ got in touch with any agencys yet a good site is seek.com loads of chef jobs on there.when are you looking at going.
Old Nov 26th 2005, 9:29 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

hi jane
we have freinds on the gold coast and they keep trying to get us to move there with the lure of chef jobs galore has russ got in touch with any agencys yet a good site is seek.com loads of chef jobs on there.when are you looking at going.

HI Neil,
We are looking at going around mid 2006, Russ has registered with a couple of agencies and also e-mailed some hotel chains direct we got a really good response, but all say the same ' very interested contact us when you get here ' so will do that.
We are not 100% on Gold coast we want to have a look at Sunshine coast before we make a decision. What made you choose Perth ??
Jane
Old Nov 27th 2005, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

HI Neil,
We are looking at going around mid 2006, Russ has registered with a couple of agencies and also e-mailed some hotel chains direct we got a really good response, but all say the same ' very interested contact us when you get here ' so will do that.
We are not 100% on Gold coast we want to have a look at Sunshine coast before we make a decision. What made you choose Perth ??
Jane
hi Jane.
why Perth to be honest i have never been to oz but you only live once but my wife spent two years in oz training race horses and loved it and she really enjoyed Perth it has alot to offer new up and coming city great opportunities i hear that Perth has the best beaches in oz but dont hold me to that.if we dont like Perth we can always move.you are looking at going over same time as us really is that the move for good or to get the visas validated.
Old Nov 27th 2005, 3:22 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

hi Jane.
why Perth to be honest i have never been to oz but you only live once but my wife spent two years in oz training race horses and loved it and she really enjoyed Perth it has alot to offer new up and coming city great opportunities i hear that Perth has the best beaches in oz but dont hold me to that.if we dont like Perth we can always move.you are looking at going over same time as us really is that the move for good or to get the visas validated.

HI Neil,
For good is the plan we feel the same we are going to have a proper look around then decide where !! Exciting eh !!
Jane
Old Nov 27th 2005, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: ** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

HI Neil,
For good is the plan we feel the same we are going to have a proper look around then decide where !! Exciting eh !!
Jane
hi jane
well good luck we are going first to validat and have alook around you will have to keep us posted on how things go and on the job front to.