Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ** OMG** Meds and Police REQ

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton

Thats it then eh !!! we have had our req, I hope that means that all is ok with the rest of our application!!
I have posted a longer thread on the immigration forum.
But wow we are on our way!!!
Supposed to have a lie in today on my 1 day off this week .... typical how can I stay in bed now??
Thanks all for your help and advice and now we all we need is to get through these Meds :scared:
Jane xx

P.S Claire ... told you we were a week behind !!

Wayhay

Really please that yo've got the meds request.

Try not to worry too much as I'm sure you'll be OK at Nottingham.

As we said to you at the meet that Sara was very worried about the meds but in the end didn't have anything to worry about.

Just not sure about a salad and water for your xmas lunch

Graham
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Those prices seem pretty good to me, thanks for the info debs mucho appreciated.
your welcome, courtesy of nicky&dave
Old Nov 24th 2005, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Thats it then eh !!! we have had our req, I hope that means that all is ok with the rest of our application!!
Supposed to have a lie in today on my 1 day off this week .... typical how can I stay in bed now??
Thanks all for your help and advice and now we all we need is to get through these Meds :scared:
Jane xx

Only just got the txt Jane ...

BIG congratulations to you and Russ ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:13 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul2004
Only just got the txt Jane ...

BIG congratulations to you and Russ ...

How come you only just got it ???? how weird !!
Wait for the congratulations ........... Medicals :scared: lol
Jane x
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

How come you only just got it ???? how weird !!
I left me phone in the cab, didn't go out in it till later this eve.

Well done tho ...
Old Nov 24th 2005, 7:54 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Hi SB,
Long time no speak, we are around the same timeline as you, it is 136 MODL as for Elliott its not so bad now since the meet when he met other kids the same age and same situation...... He said to us this morning that sometimes he wants to go and sometimes he doesn't so that is definately better than the 'I am NOT going' eh ??!!
have you had your req yet ??
Take care hun
Jane xx

i am SSSOOO pleased for you guys!!!!

we are on a 138 though, it is longer, i would love to get our meds request soon (meds are booked for 16/12/05). i am glad elliott is coming to terms with it, it makes life a bit easier for you guys.

have you tried to get the meds before xmas, so you are not worrying about eating/drinking too much over the festive season :scared:

sooo pleased - big smile on my face honey.
sb
xx
Old Nov 24th 2005, 9:38 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
i am SSSOOO pleased for you guys!!!!

we are on a 138 though, it is longer, i would love to get our meds request soon (meds are booked for 16/12/05). i am glad elliott is coming to terms with it, it makes life a bit easier for you guys.

have you tried to get the meds before xmas, so you are not worrying about eating/drinking too much over the festive season :scared:

sooo pleased - big smile on my face honey.
sb
xx

Have rang around and will try to see if any cancellations
when the meds are done I Hopefully will also have a HUGE smile on my face
Jane
Old Nov 25th 2005, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road

lucky buggers!,

took 7 months to the day to get my meds request thru!!

havin them done in cardiff, only £120 ea incl bloods,
having xrays in gloucester, £54 each
Old Nov 25th 2005, 3:51 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bleugh
lucky buggers!,

took 7 months to the day to get my meds request thru!!

havin them done in cardiff, only £120 ea incl bloods,
having xrays in gloucester, £54 each

7 MONTHS - OMG!!!!

what visa are you applying under?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road

7 MONTHS - OMG!!!!

what visa are you applying under?

136 skilled independant, taking the missus with me to!

got acknowledgement on 5th of the 5th 05, and received request for meds on 5th of the 11th o5

actually, thats 6 months isn't it, oops :-)
Old Nov 25th 2005, 4:18 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by bleugh
136 skilled independant, taking the missus with me to!

got acknowledgement on 5th of the 5th 05, and received request for meds on 5th of the 11th o5

actually, thats 6 months isn't it, oops :-)
blimey, that was long can i ask, was your case an unusual one? i presume you arent on the MODL? did you use an agent? if you did, what was their take on your timescale?
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

Jane xx

hi
we have had ours requested today as well and cant wait to get going hoping to go to perth good luck to you .
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:34 pm
Never going back

Originally Posted by neiluk
hi
we have had ours requested today as well and cant wait to get going hoping to go to perth good luck to you .
great news neil. can you share your details with us, timelines, visa type etc?
congratulations
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:37 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Jane xx

Cool get them done and get moving
Old Nov 25th 2005, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

neiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to allneiluk is a name known to all

great news neil. can you share your details with us, timelines, visa type etc?
congratulations
hi
well we got our police and medical requests today agent told us all being well and good if we get everything sorted asap and send it all to him as soon as we get it we should hopefully get our visas sent within six weeks .we didnt exspect to hear about medicals and police checks till end of december start of ja so ahead at mo we are going over on my skill visa as a chef so hope there is plenty of work in perth .where in oz are you hoping to settle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.