Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:40 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow ** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

New Venue for North West Meet 2 27/11/05

This is not a happy thread I am afraid but I had a phone call tonight from Mary's husband Stu to say that Mary's mum has passed away suddenly.

I know that it is short notice but there has to be a change of venue for the meet on Saturday. I would have cancelled the meet but Mary would want for us to continue with the arrangements as planned as so many of us are looking forward to it.

I have spoke to a couple of others that are going and I think that the Salt Cellar pub where we had the last meet would be okay. For all of you that didnt go the meet it is just off the M6 and easily reachable.

Please could you let me know if you are still attending by either replying here or by email or pm.

I know I speak for everyone on the forum here and want to send Mary and her family our deepest sympathy and to say that we are thinking of you at this sad time.

Ang
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:45 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ** New Venue for North West Meet no 2 27th Nov **

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
New Venue for North West Meet 2 27/11/05

This is not a happy thread I am afraid but I had a phone call tonight from Mary's husband Stu to say that Mary's mum has passed away suddenly.

I know that it is short notice but there has to be a change of venue for the meet on Saturday. I would have cancelled the meet but Mary would want for us to continue with the arrangements as planned as so many of us are looking forward to it.

I have spoke to a couple of others that are going and I think that the Salt Cellar pub where we had the last meet would be okay. For all of you that didnt go the meet it is just off the M6 and easily reachable.

Please could you let me know if you are still attending by either replying here or by email or pm.

I know I speak for everyone on the forum here and want to send Mary and her family our deepest sympathy and to say that we are thinking of you at this sad time.

Ang
OMG that's awful! Poor Mary, she just doesn't need this right now. My deepest condolences to you Mary at this very sad time.

I'm sure the pub is fine for me and Cas. Are we still meeting at 2.00pm?

Tony.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:51 pm
Cheeky

Thank you Ang for letting us know.

Please could you pass on our condolences to Mary. My thoughts go out to you Mary, Im really sorry to hear this.

Dont worry about the venue or anything Im sure we can sort it.

Love and hugs to Mary,

Thanks again Ang,

Cheeky
xxxxx

Old Nov 24th 2004, 8:51 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyk38
OMG that's awful! Poor Mary, she just doesn't need this right now. My deepest condolences to you Mary at this very sad time.

I'm sure the pub is fine for me and Cas. Are we still meeting at 2.00pm?

Tony.
Yes 2pm is still ok

Cheers Tony
Ang
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

I'm so sorry Mary. I know things were difficult with your mum so this must be even harder for you. If you want to chat just ring me. It would be lovely to see you on Saturday at the pub but if you can't make it don't worry, we all understand. If you need a friend we're all there.
Sue
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:26 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
I'm so sorry Mary. I know things were difficult with your mum so this must be even harder for you. If you want to chat just ring me. It would be lovely to see you on Saturday at the pub but if you can't make it don't worry, we all understand. If you need a friend we're all there.
Sue
Sue

Mary wont be going on Saturday but we can maybe make another arrnagement for us to have a small get together on a smaller scale in a few weeks time. Maybe PM me and we can sort something out.

Cheers
Ang
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:29 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Thank you Ang for letting us know.

Please could you pass on our condolences to Mary. My thoughts go out to you Mary, Im really sorry to hear this.

Dont worry about the venue or anything Im sure we can sort it.

Love and hugs to Mary,

Thanks again Ang,

Cheeky
xxxxx
Hi

No probs. We need to keep this thread at the top so that it stays there till Saturday. Keep in touch and will let u know if anything different.

Cheers Cheeky
Ang
xx
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:34 pm
Cheeky

Ok Ang,

When Im online Ill keep bumping it back up as well.
Ill speak to you later about Sat. Ill send you a text then you have my mob no.

thanks,
Cheeky
x
PS Ive just sent it.

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hi

No probs. We need to keep this thread at the top so that it stays there till Saturday. Keep in touch and will let u know if anything different.

Cheers Cheeky
Ang
xx

Last edited by Cheeky; Nov 24th 2004 at 9:41 pm. Reason: update info

Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:41 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Ok Ang,

When Im online Ill keep bumping it back up as well.
Ill speak to you later about Sat. Ill send you a text then you have my mob no.

thanks,
Cheeky
x
OK cheers matie, didnt realise u had my mob number
thanks, just got it
Ang
x
Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road

So sorry Mary to hear about your mother, our thoughts are with you.

Thankyou Angie making the arrangements for the meet. Could you let us know which junction off the M6.

Thanks Tracy
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:06 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Dave, Tracy & Emily
So sorry Mary to hear about your mother, our thoughts are with you.

Thankyou Angie making the arrangements for the meet. Could you let us know which junction off the M6.

Thanks Tracy
Hi Tracy

The Salt Cellar is off J18 off the M6 head for Middlewich off the roudabout. The pub is on the left just before you hit the town centre.

Hope you can still come
Ang
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:07 pm
Wanna-be Pommie B******s

Gaz&Rach is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear about Mary's sad news, our deepest sympathy to Mary and her family.

We're hoping to still attend the NW meet on Saturday so see you all at the Salt Cellar, all being well.

Thanks
Rach & Gaz
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:22 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by Gaz&Rach
Sorry to hear about Mary's sad news, our deepest sympathy to Mary and her family.

We're hoping to still attend the NW meet on Saturday so see you all at the Salt Cellar, all being well.

Thanks
Rach & Gaz
Thanks for letting me know, will see you on Saturday
Bumping the thread to the top again.

Ang
Old Nov 24th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Hello and thankyou to all that have expressed their condolences to Mary and I. And a big thankyou to Ang for taking the time to sort out the new venue. Mary was really looking forward to seeing everyone on saturday. We both hope everyone that go's has a good time and we hope to see you all in the future.
Kindest regards,
Mary and Stu
Old Nov 25th 2004, 6:11 am
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Mary,

So very sorry to hear your news. Look after youself.

I'll PM you and hopefully we can meet up when you feel like it as we're only a mile from you.

Ang,

Middewich is fine, we'll be there. I know the Salt Cellar well.

I assume we'll not need to bring food or should we?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.