***Moving to Perth 2009?***

***Moving to Perth 2009?***

Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

georgey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ***Moving to Perth 2009?***

Originally Posted by the_nanny_uk2
Hi folks

As there seem to be quite a few in the chat room and on the forum that are moving to Perth next year I thought I'd start a thread so we can all keep in contact with each other. Maybe start a list of when you are going and where you hope to live. That way we can all help each other out and maybe hold a get together in Oz each time one of us makes it over there. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

We've just got back from the Leeds Expo where we met up with Clanfraser and his wife and also Scarletsfan and his wife. So good to put faces to the names now. Armed with loads of info now (and toys for the kids off the stands) well worth going.

Ok so we are Jo(39), Gaz(39), Ben(9) and Daniel(4) going to SOR, poss Secret Harbour or Lakelands.

Spk to you soon

j xxx
Hi,

We have just started the process, TRA just been sent. We are hoping to move to Perth when we get visas whenever that may be.
We think we might live in Bunbury.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

georgey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by the_nanny_uk2
Hi folks

As there seem to be quite a few in the chat room and on the forum that are moving to Perth next year I thought I'd start a thread so we can all keep in contact with each other. Maybe start a list of when you are going and where you hope to live. That way we can all help each other out and maybe hold a get together in Oz each time one of us makes it over there. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

We've just got back from the Leeds Expo where we met up with Clanfraser and his wife and also Scarletsfan and his wife. So good to put faces to the names now. Armed with loads of info now (and toys for the kids off the stands) well worth going.

Ok so we are Jo(39), Gaz(39), Ben(9) and Daniel(4) going to SOR, poss Secret Harbour or Lakelands.

Spk to you soon

j xxx
We live in Blackburn , not a million miles from you.
We are, She (38) Andy (41) Luke (13) Charlie (7).

She x
Old Jun 16th 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

danbradb1987 will become famous soon enoughdanbradb1987 will become famous soon enough

hi all hoping to be in perth jan/feb 2010 medicals done PC done got a case officer again just need to deal with the house. looking not really sure where to go been looking at rockingham need to accomodate me 45 hubby 47 four children 22, 16, 10, 8, help!!!!
Old Jun 17th 2009, 8:05 pm
Just Joined

NatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really niceNatandDom is just really nice

Hi all, we are Nat and Dom plus 4 aged 10,8,4 and 3 hoping to move to Perth May 2010. Visa will go in at the end of july then we have the long wait, hopefully not too long. At the mo i'm struggling for an area to settle, been doing loads of research so any advice would be gratefully recieved. Oh is a carpenter and i'm a teaching assistant. Been reading through all the threads and got some great info, thanks all.
Nat