Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

***Moving to Perth 2009?***

***Moving to Perth 2009?***

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

KatieK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ***Moving to Perth 2009?***

I am moving to Perth this week with DD and DS, after 9 years in the UK!
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

babyoven is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KatieK
I am moving to Perth this week with DD and DS, after 9 years in the UK!
I wish I was moving this week - I am still involved in the long paper shuffling process! Hope your move goes smoothly x
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

KatieK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by babyoven
I wish I was moving this week - I am still involved in the long paper shuffling process! Hope your move goes smoothly x
Thanks babyoven, hope your paperwork comes through faster than you expect !
Old Apr 27th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

deepshuk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All,

We are moving to Perth this June, could someone plz suggest some short term accomodation in CBD area, 1 bedroom furnished, somewhere around 250$ per week.

Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

I am not moving to Perth, am already here, we are moving out of our rental in June. There will be about 4 months left on the lease so if anyone wants some short term accomodation pm me and I will send some pics.

Its a 4x2 (there is a rumpus room on a second level which can make a 5th bedroom), large garden. 2 minute drive to nearest beach and 1 minute drive to nearest shops. Its a lovely house in a cul de sac so safe for the kids.

Good access to train station and a minute from the freeway. ideal spot!!!

Cx
Old May 20th 2009, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

I am not moving to Perth, am already here, we are moving out of our rental in June. There will be about 4 months left on the lease so if anyone wants some short term accomodation pm me and I will send some pics.

Its a 4x2 (there is a rumpus room on a second level which can make a 5th bedroom), large garden. 2 minute drive to nearest beach and 1 minute drive to nearest shops. Its a lovely house in a cul de sac so safe for the kids.

Good access to train station and a minute from the freeway. ideal spot!!!

Cx
hi there,

where in perth are you and when in june are you moving? if you dont mind me askin

carlz x
Old May 20th 2009, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

currumbine, mid june, just had a load of viewings and there are already 2 applicantions on the table

Sorry!
Old May 20th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
currumbine, mid june, just had a load of viewings and there are already 2 applicantions on the table

Sorry!
thats ok not to worry
thanks
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road

We leave for Perth 3 weeks tomorrow - time is flying by now ! Removals are coming in tomorrow, our house is a tip, life seems to have been anything but normal for weeks now. We'll be glad when we are finally there and hopefully get back to some sort of normality.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 8:52 am
ian

mabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to allmabozar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by the_nanny_uk2
Hi folks

As there seem to be quite a few in the chat room and on the forum that are moving to Perth next year I thought I'd start a thread so we can all keep in contact with each other. Maybe start a list of when you are going and where you hope to live. That way we can all help each other out and maybe hold a get together in Oz each time one of us makes it over there. Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

We've just got back from the Leeds Expo where we met up with Clanfraser and his wife and also Scarletsfan and his wife. So good to put faces to the names now. Armed with loads of info now (and toys for the kids off the stands) well worth going.

Ok so we are Jo(39), Gaz(39), Ben(9) and Daniel(4) going to SOR, poss Secret Harbour or Lakelands.

Spk to you soon

j xxx
We have our visa and should have been there last year! A good job for my hubby in Scotland turned out not so good!

We are Carol 37 Ian 41 Greg 8 and Beth 5.

My other half works in the oil industry he is an instrument tech

We are trying to get out for the end of the year. I think it will be Secret Harbour also, we even looked at schools the last validation trip.

Nice to speak to you all

Carol
Old Jun 10th 2009, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

Our house is under offer and will be going through on 10th July. We're all set on everything except the visa. We're only going on Student Visas but there was a mix up with paperwork so it is still not through. To say I am stressed and S**tting myself is an understatement.

We hope to fly to Perth mid to late July but having a few days rest in Dubai first.

F
Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi

We are moving to Perth on 30th June arrive 05th July, taking our 2 kids to Disneyland Hong Kong as a treat before we arrive in Perth.

Scary!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Hi

We are moving to Perth on 30th June arrive 05th July, taking our 2 kids to Disneyland Hong Kong as a treat before we arrive in Perth.

Scary!!!!!!!

Good luck everyone
hi where abouts in perth are you headin? we are flying out on the 11th aug and headin to mindarie.

ye scary !!!!!!

good luck
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road

We are flying September 11th (), heading for Perth, north suburbs somewhere.....

can't wait.
Old Jun 16th 2009, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saxtonj
We are flying September 11th (), heading for Perth, north suburbs somewhere.....

can't wait.
good luck hun

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.