Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

***Moving to Perth 2009?***

***Moving to Perth 2009?***

Old Jan 12th 2009, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ***Moving to Perth 2009?***

Originally Posted by jsvk
Hello you might like to try www.reiwa.com.au for rentals it has pics as well..also gives agents contact details..the other one is www.realestate.com.au prices depend on what you are looking for bedrooms etc mindarie is very nice and so is joondalup kinross and ocean reef also nice hope this helps.
Thanks will have a look on there
Old Jan 12th 2009, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hi Claire
Welcome
I'm a nurse too. What sort of nursing do you do? I'm heading out on 22nd Feb, keep me posted how you get on. Good luck
Hi Sunflower

I work in endoscopy at the mo-what about you? Where abouts are you heading, and to which hospital?

You will have to fill me in once you get there and see what you think!-its all very exciting, but daunting at the same time eh!

Claire
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

TheHarrisFamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,
we are Tina, Steve and Hannah(4) and we are going to perth april 09 ish. my husband has a job and are going on a 457 visa. we have been to Oz a few times as I have family in Mindarie. We will prob be moving to Ellenbrook. Havent sold our house yet but will rent it out if necc. We also have a dog and very undecided about what to do with her. We have chance of a 5* home with friends but will miss her so much if we leave her. She is 12 and a Husky so prob best to stay here. Dont know what to do! We are ready for some sun now. Any one know about any horse riding for 4yr old in Swan Valley?
Tina
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

jsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TheHarrisFamily
Hi Everyone,
we are Tina, Steve and Hannah(4) and we are going to perth april 09 ish. my husband has a job and are going on a 457 visa. we have been to Oz a few times as I have family in Mindarie. We will prob be moving to Ellenbrook. Havent sold our house yet but will rent it out if necc. We also have a dog and very undecided about what to do with her. We have chance of a 5* home with friends but will miss her so much if we leave her. She is 12 and a Husky so prob best to stay here. Dont know what to do! We are ready for some sun now. Any one know about any horse riding for 4yr old in Swan Valley?
Tina
Hi Harris family
Try brookleigh equestrian centre great place to learn to ride for children..there are also a couple of other riding schools in the area and the state equestrian centre is just down the road at brigadoon.. you can locate most of them at www.yellowpages.com.au look for horse riding centres hope this helps
Old Jan 13th 2009, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

jsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant futurejsvk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by jsvk
Hi Harris family
Try brookleigh equestrian centre great place to learn to ride for children..there are also a couple of other riding schools in the area and the state equestrian centre is just down the road at brigadoon.. you can locate most of them at www.yellowpages.com.au look for horse riding centres hope this helps
Hi sorry its www.brookleigh.com.au
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

TheHarrisFamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, will have a look at Brookleigh.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

katieandpaul74 will become famous soon enough

Hello All,

We are also hoping to make the move, not sure when, as we are also waiting on a 175 Visa!! We are going over in Feb for 12 days to check the area's and schools etc. I'm a registered nurse, with a job lined up, so that makes life easier. We are Paul (34) Katie (34) Joshua (4) and Marcus (1). We have relatives in Winthrop, and friends in Secret Harbour.

We're really looking forward to our trip, it will be great to finally see where we plan to live, and hopefully make our dreams a reality!!

Good thinking on this thread, I feel we will all need the support!!!!
Paul and katie x
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by clairey b
Hi Sunflower

I work in endoscopy at the mo-what about you? Where abouts are you heading, and to which hospital?

You will have to fill me in once you get there and see what you think!-its all very exciting, but daunting at the same time eh!

Claire
Hi Claire

I'm an A&E nurse going to work in RPH, can't wait, a bit scared though
What will you do when you arrive?
Old Jan 13th 2009, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheHarrisFamily
Hi Everyone,
Tina
Hi Tina & Steve

Can't tell you about horse riding but 'welcome' and good luck.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough

Hi sunflower

I'm sure you will be fine and love it!

I think it is quite different to nursing here(have got friends who are midwives over there) but they are really happy there.

Sending you lots of good luck and best wishes

Claire

Hi Claire

Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Claire

Hello sunflower,
I also work in A & E and have a job in Freemantle ED. Can't wait to meet them and have a look around when we go in a couple of weeks. We wrote to each other a while ago, not much has changed for us..... still waiting for the Visa..... and can't sell the house!!!!
How's your moving plans going??
Katie
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Freo just down the road Was lucky to have sold the house last Nov. I have been living at my brothers for a couple of months, just sorting out shipping, banking, NI contributions and pensions, as well as squeezing as many holidays and nights out in as I possibly can
Good luck with your house, its been a nightmare to sell. Hopefully things have improved.
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

Sounds great, you must be getting excited now!! Good luck with the move.
Katie
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Excited, a bit scared, well a lot scared at times, also sad. Most of the time it feels as though I'm talking about someone else going!
Old Jan 13th 2009, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

I know what you mean. When it's just my husband and I talking about it, I get really excited, but then talking to friends and family I get anxious!!!! We know it's the right thing to do, and the boys will love it, but just wish we could take everyone we love with us!!!!
Katie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.