Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

**** - In need of Karma

**** - In need of Karma

Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light
Angry **** - In need of Karma

The bloody house sale has fallen through today just two days before exchange and 9 days before compleation and 13 days before I was due to get on my flight to OZ.

How p1ssed off am I!!!

I am in much need of Karma at the moment.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sh1t - In need of Karma

Originally Posted by storerg
The bloody house sale has fallen through today just two days before exchange and 9 days before compleation and 13 days before I was due to get on my flight to OZ.

How p1ssed off am I!!!

**** Karma sent. Hope you find someone else soon. This house selling lark is a pain in the neck. Crap system.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

storerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of lightstorerg is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers Penny sending come back. Bloody nightmare.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:52 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Did they give a reason? Survey ok? or just pig ignorant people
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:53 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Karma & *virtual hugz* on there way!
Don't worry I am sure it will be ok.... eventually1
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:54 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Karma sent....
so sorry that's really s**t news
hope someone else turns up soon
Carole
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:56 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Its awful when that happens . I've had someone pullout 2 days before exchange
Hopefully when this house goes on the market (v. soon- fingers crossed) it will be first viewer with a cash offer for the full amount , wanting to complete in 2 weeks

A girl can dream

Gillian
Old Jun 15th 2005, 5:56 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Karma sent because you definitely need it. Hope things right themselves quickly.

Binbird
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:30 pm
Forum Regular

Three P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura aboutThree P's has a spectacular aura about

Karma sent. Fingers crossed that you get another buyer soon!

Jenny
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute

How p1ssed off am I!!!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Same thing happened to us on Monday. We thought we were exchanging on Tuesday, and had been given a completion date of July 11th. Has already cost us a fortune in solicitors fees. We've got our flights booked for Sept 7th. Don't think there's any hope of us selling before this time. So I'm sending you karma - I know you need it. I feel really sorry for you. I'm still feeling really sick and p1ssed off after two days. The agents are organising a full colour spread and an open house this weekend, so I'm trying to think positive but underneath I'm absolutely steaming! Thank God house buying / selling in Australia is more like Scotland. Far less stressful.
Hope you get another buyer quickly.Best of Luck.
Netta
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:45 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Hard luck.

I read this week that more than one in three 'sold houses' - ie 'offer accepted' - are not going through to completion currently.

You are not alone.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:45 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

How p1ssed off am I!!!

OHHHHHH NOOOOO. That is terrible. What an absolute bastard. I bet you are climbing the walls, I cant imagine how you must be feeling.
Has it completely collapsed or is there a chance it can come together again?
What ever the answer I really hope it all works out for you very soon.

Sharon
xx
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Karma sent - sounds like you need it. We are now into week 6 of our house being on the market. Have had loads of viewers and no offers. Now beginning to look around our house and wonder what the hell is wrong with it. With summer holidays around the corner (when everything goes notoriously dead), we are a little concerned.

Hope you get another offer soon.

Sarah
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:48 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Don
Hard luck.

I read this week that more than one in three 'sold houses' - ie 'offer accepted' - are not going through to completion currently.

You are not alone.

:scared: Don, did you have to write that. There are loads of us on here under offer. And now we are are :scared:
Bloody hell is that really true, where did you read it?
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Karma sent. Hope you find someone else soon. Crap system it should be like scotland so you can't drop out at the last minute, so sad to hear this again poor chippy dave just got the same news today too.

paula.
Warrington, Cheshire

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.