Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

****, ******, **** aaaggghhh

****, ******, **** aaaggghhh

Old May 26th 2005, 9:17 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry ****, ******, **** aaaggghhh

Stupid bl**dy cash buyers have pulled out of buying our house. Must have had two offers in and today people down the road accepted their offer !!!

Very very very p*ssed off.

Last edited by bondipom; May 26th 2005 at 9:36 pm.
Old May 26th 2005, 9:20 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sh*t, b*&ger, f*** aaaggghhh

Oh Moneypen, so sorry to hear that.

On the other hand, if you know where they are moving to, you can be the neighbour from hell for a while.

Wish I could give you karma, but it wont let me (serves you right for helping me the other day)

Claire
xx
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Stupid bl**dy cash buyers have pulled out of buying our house. Must have had two offers in and today people down the road accepted their offer !!!

So sorry to hear that, hope you get better news soon. I'll send some karma
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Sh*t, b*&ger, f*** aaaggghhh

Chill man .....go and watch Kath and Kim.....and take deep breaths...

CORKER
Old May 26th 2005, 9:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Oh Moneypen, so sorry to hear that.

On the other hand, if you know where they are moving to, you can be the neighbour from hell for a while.

Wish I could give you karma, but it wont let me (serves you right for helping me the other day)

Claire
xx
I know the people they are now buying from quite well. And also know that they are unable to make a decision between them and they will be pigs to deal with. Tough Sh*t. Serves them right. They wanted to be in ours first week of August. No way will they manage that timescale with these people.
Old May 27th 2005, 12:09 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I know the people they are now buying from quite well. And also know that they are unable to make a decision between them and they will be pigs to deal with. Tough Sh*t. Serves them right. They wanted to be in ours first week of August. No way will they manage that timescale with these people.

So sorry to hear that your sale has fallen through, Pen!!

I am sure it will all work out in the end.....but having been in your situation, I know that doesnt help right now, huh?

Will send you some karma, if I can....

Hels
xxx
Old May 27th 2005, 1:56 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ****, ******, **** aaaggghhh

Oh Moneypen what a sh!tty thing to happen

I hope it goes t!ts up for them at the other end!!

Hope you get someone else soon x

Donna.
Old May 27th 2005, 2:01 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Aaargghghhhh!!!! And when I congratulated you, I remember thinking: please please don't let it fall through, like what seems to happen to everyone!!!!

good luck!
Old May 27th 2005, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road

get some revenge my friends

bloody english/welsh system, really should match the scot system, no bugger will pull out then
Old May 27th 2005, 7:00 am
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

So sorry, know how it feels, our chain collapsed on Monday and I stil feel xx@@!@xxx can't seem to get rid of the anger and feel totally peed off.

Michelle
Old May 27th 2005, 7:09 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Moneypen what a shite thing to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what else I can say.... So sorry for you......so close yet so far....karma on its was if it'll let me

Petra
Old May 27th 2005, 7:14 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Really sorry to hear that Moneypen. Good luck and karma sent.
Marie
Old May 27th 2005, 7:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by artep
Oh Moneypen what a shite thing to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what else I can say.... So sorry for you......so close yet so far....karma on its was if it'll let me

Petra
Cheers everyone. Keep thinking of the positives , could have been much further down the line blah blah blah but it's just the lack of control feeling, just want to stamp and shout and........ but would do no good didn't help when 1st born cheered. Had a burning desire to slap her - it's ok I didn't and when she realised she would still be having to keep her room tidy, she apologised. Oh well onward and upward.
Old May 27th 2005, 7:27 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang in there, it WILL happen and in the meantime, remember the translation of your Latin sig.

k on its way
Old May 27th 2005, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

ballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura about

Hi Moneypen

Sorry to hear about the house. Such a damn disgusting system that allows people to pull out.

I agree - the lack of control issue is what always gets to me as well.

Will send some karma

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.