Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$80000 a year needed

$80000 a year needed

Old May 19th 2005, 8:22 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $80000 a year needed

This is the one I mean:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302431

G
Old May 19th 2005, 8:35 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

I'll up the ante $55,000:

Whole Of Life Finances SpreadSheet
Old May 19th 2005, 8:41 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Grayling
That thread was about the Tax problems that the poster had, not the actual wage, from how I read, and replied, to it.

Old May 19th 2005, 8:46 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
That thread was about the Tax problems that the poster had, not the actual wage, from how I read, and replied, to it.
You are probably right.

I just had some recollection of it.

It does raise another interesting point about finance though.

G
Old May 19th 2005, 9:30 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
I agree that for some people the move can be positive financially.

My son , who is single, earns a huge wage by Australian (and UK ) standards but he is not typical.

was there not a post by one of you the other day bemoaning the wages for Teachers in Australia?

If you were relying on that wage then it would not be so attractive.

G
Yep - that's all sorted now though because i will be put on the correct step for my experience.

I agree though Rob has done expecially well landing this role of his and this is what is going to get us our massive new build!! Yippee

Sam
Old May 19th 2005, 9:36 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Yep - that's all sorted now though because i will be put on the correct step for my experience.

I agree though Rob has done expecially well landing this role of his and this is what is going to get us our massive new build!! Yippee

Sam
Good luck to you then

G
Old May 19th 2005, 11:18 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnrob2
Didn't want to cause a fight or anything, just thought that it would be an interesting read for people like us to hear that Australia can be financially better.

I didn't even pick up my virtual boxing gloves And as i said, and meant, i'm happy for you