Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

$40 per hour is that sufficent?

$40 per hour is that sufficent?

Old Apr 29th 2012, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

runcorn2surfers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default $40 per hour is that sufficent?

i have seen a lot of welding jobs advertised with an average sallary of $40 per hour based on 40 hours per week.
i understand that cost of living varys quite a lot from different parts of Australia, i was wondering if this would be sufficent to support a single person aged 23 to run a small appartment with bills and food in different areas of Australia.
would this salary be ok for me to survive in:
brisbane
perth
or nsw
Old Apr 29th 2012, 4:57 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: $40 per hour is that sufficent?

do you drink or take cocaine?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

i like the occatonal drink every few weeks but no drugs and i dont smoke
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:29 pm
kopites are gobshites

this charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to beholdthis charming man is a splendid one to behold

youll be fine,stay away from hookers and fast cars.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

haha where abouts in Australia do you live?
and i can see your a true blue
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:39 pm
kopites are gobshites

i live in perth october-april and rhodes april-october.
is there another team to support? when i was born i had a choice,"Everton or adoption".
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

i have been looking at perth myself, is there many places to view the football either in bars or anything?
because i will miss my days going to goodison when i move
Old Apr 29th 2012, 5:51 pm
kopites are gobshites

fox sports,couch,slab of beer(sod all choice). no hookers.
Old Apr 29th 2012, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

'slab of beer' is that a crate?
Old Apr 29th 2012, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Birlow is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
Sorry to jump in on your conversation but as you're bother Everton Fans and I coach and Scout for them I'm hoping you dont mind?

I'm after moving from the UK to Perth (My big sister and her family have just re-located there from USA) but don't appear to have the qualifications required. Have either of you got any idea of how I can get a permanent move (I've a wife a 19 year old son and 15 year old daughter) or any way of getting a sponsored job offer with any clubs out there?

Any information you could give me would be appreciated. oh and by the way our U13's just won a European Pro Club Tournament today beating Hamburg in the final on Penalties (COYB'S).

As a bribe...If you can get me details of the hiring dept of Perth Glory I'll get a personalised signed Photo of Moyes. Get me over there n I'll make sure its a signed shirt from all the squad lol

Thanks

Steve
Old Apr 29th 2012, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

i have been looking online for jobs and i have found that seek.com.au and indeed.com.au are the best job sites to look on
Old Apr 30th 2012, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Why not write direct to the club itself
Old May 1st 2012, 12:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

$40 a hour would suit me!
Old May 2nd 2012, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Tramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to beholdTramps_mate is a splendid one to behold

$40 an hour full time is plenty..

More Everton fans! WOooo
Old May 3rd 2012, 5:34 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
$40 a hour would suit me!
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.