Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Ridere per non piangere ...

Ridere per non piangere ...

Old Nov 8th 2012, 1:11 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ridere per non piangere ...

A real woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions, and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible...

No, wait... Sorry...I'm thinking of Red Wine and Port. It's alcohol that does all that shit. Nevermind.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 1:13 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have what he's drinking please
Old Nov 21st 2012, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Sadly I think my family are a bunch of racists.

I started dating a black girl recently, so I decided to bring her home to meet the family.

The kids wouldn't talk to her and my wife told me to pack my bags and leave.
Old Nov 21st 2012, 8:13 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Sadly I think my family are a bunch of racists.

I started dating a black girl recently, so I decided to bring her home to meet the family.

The kids wouldn't talk to her and my wife told me to pack my bags and leave.
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 9:18 am
Dunroaming back in UK

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3649169309116

not a joke as such but I nearly fell out of my chair
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 10:01 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike

Brilliant..
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 11:34 am
Dunroaming back in UK

And another funny, click to read
Attached Thumbnails Ridere per non piangere ...-dog_sleep.jpg  
Old Nov 22nd 2012, 4:01 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

and another one
Attached Thumbnails Ridere per non piangere ...-scardey_cat.jpg  
Old Nov 26th 2012, 3:13 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Nescafe manages to arrange a meeting with the Pope at the Vatican .

After receiving the Papal blessing, the Nescafe official whispers
'Your Eminence, we have an offer for you. Nescafe is prepared to donate
$100 million to the church if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us
this day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee.'

The Pope responds, 'That is impossible. The prayer is the word of the Lord.
It must not be changed.'

'Well,' said the Nescafe man, 'we anticipated your reluctance. For this
reason we will increase our offer to $300 million.'

'My son, it is impossible. For the prayer is the word of the Lord and
it must not be changed.'

The Nescafe guy says, 'Your Holiness, we at Nescafe respect your
adherence to the faith, but we do have one final offer, we will
donate $500 million - that's half a billion dollars - to the great Catholic
Church if you would only change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us this
day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee.' Please
consider it.'

And he leaves.

The next day the Pope convenes the College of Cardinals.

'There is some good news,' he announces, 'and some bad news. The good
news is that the Church will come into $500 million.'

'And the bad news your Holiness?' asks a Cardinal?

'We're losing the Hovis account!'
Old Nov 27th 2012, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 28th 2012, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

sooooo funny, serve him right!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

And another funny, click to read
don't blame him!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Nescafe manages to arrange a meeting with the Pope at the Vatican .

After receiving the Papal blessing, the Nescafe official whispers
'Your Eminence, we have an offer for you. Nescafe is prepared to donate
$100 million to the church if you change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us
this day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee.'

The Pope responds, 'That is impossible. The prayer is the word of the Lord.
It must not be changed.'

'Well,' said the Nescafe man, 'we anticipated your reluctance. For this
reason we will increase our offer to $300 million.'

'My son, it is impossible. For the prayer is the word of the Lord and
it must not be changed.'

The Nescafe guy says, 'Your Holiness, we at Nescafe respect your
adherence to the faith, but we do have one final offer, we will
donate $500 million - that's half a billion dollars - to the great Catholic
Church if you would only change the Lord's Prayer from 'give us this
day our daily bread' to 'give us this day our daily coffee.' Please
consider it.'

And he leaves.

The next day the Pope convenes the College of Cardinals.

'There is some good news,' he announces, 'and some bad news. The good
news is that the Church will come into $500 million.'

'And the bad news your Holiness?' asks a Cardinal?

'We're losing the Hovis account!'
You're brave, mocking the Catholic church in Italy!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw

Dumb ways to Die ... health and safety in Australia , there is also a karoke version!
Old Nov 29th 2012, 1:03 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by pugliese
You're brave, mocking the Catholic church in Italy!
Aha but I did the quiz and Italy has no official religion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.