Naffist present

Old Jan 1st 2011, 8:20 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of
Default Naffist present

So, what was your most naffist present...
Old Jan 1st 2011, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naffist present

I di not get any bad presents, actually I was quite chuffed with the tagine that hubby got me. I have wanted one for sometime and could not get one here, so he transported it in his suitcase all the way from UK bless him.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Isakat
I di not get any bad presents, actually I was quite chuffed with the tagine that hubby got me. I have wanted one for sometime and could not get one here, so he transported it in his suitcase all the way from UK bless him.
Tagine was nice present, friend also got nice present...a 16' trampoline, my best was a scarf and worst was calender sent from Aussieland
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Anderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura aboutAnderson Council has a spectacular aura about

I treated myself and the wife to a giant pack of really expensive condoms. Then, when I opened them on Xmas morning, I remembered that I'm an unmarried eunach! How I chucked! Me and my silly old memory.
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:26 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get enough to get naff ones tbh.... So was happy with the two I got..
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
Were they a scarf and calender or 'best' presents....should we start 'best presents' one ???? What u got
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 9:19 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

A glow in the dark Virgin Mary and a pair of sparkly tights! Hmmm...do they really know me?
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
I got five! The naffist was probably the slipper socks chosen by the six year old. Best was the bottle of sherry!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:14 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gio
A glow in the dark Virgin Mary and a pair of sparkly tights! Hmmm...do they really know me?
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 11:48 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Antonia made a glow in the dark crucifix for Easter at school one year....it was Jesus that glowed.....

I got good straighteners, which I asked for and Alex got me Lindt like last year which is fine as Thorntons were the trad for my mum.
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 2:14 pm
Gio
BE Enthusiast

The Mary is in a drawer glowing silently and, the sparkly tights...I have them on & they are very itchy!!!!!! Don't go well with the other naff present "the big slipper"

Last edited by Gio; Jan 3rd 2011 at 2:18 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2011, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

I bought the prezzies this year so my OH got a pair of straighteners and a Stereo for the Kitchen and I treat myself to a new camera.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Presents? What you mean some grown-ups get presents??!! *goes off to sob in a corner*
Old Jan 9th 2011, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

An apron in tartan with frills
Old Jan 12th 2011, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

Wiffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by indiebird
Presents? What you mean some grown-ups get presents??!! *goes off to sob in a corner*
I feel exactly the same way!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.