Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Old Feb 14th 2011, 9:20 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

That's sad.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 10:11 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Cheer up
Old Feb 14th 2011, 12:12 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Duffer. Hope you've remembered it's Valentines day.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:24 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. I've just this moment sent my virtual card.
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:51 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
Yep. I've just this moment sent my virtual card.
And....
Old Feb 14th 2011, 1:53 pm
Pull my finger

And? That's it. What more do you need? It's the thought that counts isn't it?!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 3:16 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by duffer
And? That's it. What more do you need? It's the thought that counts isn't it?!
Meany!
Old Feb 14th 2011, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Any card would be good. We don't do Valentine's in this house!! Harrison is happy though, he got a card today and seems to have now scored himself a girlfriend... not sure how I feel about it...... he wants money to actually take her out for a pizza....
Old Feb 15th 2011, 6:52 am
Pull my finger

Originally Posted by 37100
Meany!
Oh I took her to the cinema last night!
Old Feb 15th 2011, 2:39 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

OH was and is away and doesn't do Valentine's anyway.

Alex made me a card.

On the front it says "Fo mai mommi"
Inside it says "mai mommi iz grait"

Nobody has taught him how to write in English yet.

Indie - are you going to let H take his girl out for pizza
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
OH was and is away and doesn't do Valentine's anyway.

Alex made me a card.

On the front it says "Fo mai mommi"
Inside it says "mai mommi iz grait"

Nobody has taught him how to write in English yet.

Indie - are you going to let H take his girl out for pizza

Awww Lorna, that card is lovely!! He tried really hard didn't he... Julia is fixated with dictionaries and spelling at the moment but I think she's a bit weird....

I have no idea if I'm going to let H take her out for a pizza.... he's going to have to do some jobs around the house first to earn some money....
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:25 pm

If only he were closer I'd happily give him a couple of jobs for some euros. My car could do with a bit of a wash for a start
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
If only he were closer I'd happily give him a couple of jobs for some euros. My car could do with a bit of a wash for a start
he's thinking of going round the neighbours with a bucket... do you think the Italians would embrace car-washing kids??
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by indiebird
he's thinking of going round the neighbours with a bucket... do you think the Italians would embrace car-washing kids??
I'm sure they would, but will they be willing to pay is another story
Old Feb 15th 2011, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
I'm sure they would, but will they be willing to pay is another story
hmmmmmmm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.