Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Old Dec 21st 2010, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
And what thanks did I get? Orgasaming, constipated pensioners!!!
I'll have you know, you can't talk about Duffer in that way
Old Dec 21st 2010, 11:16 am
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
I'll have you know, you can't talk about Duffer in that way
Old Dec 21st 2010, 1:06 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! I'm not that old. So 2/3 ain't bad.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 1:14 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
Hey! I'm not that old. So 2/3 ain't bad.
The mind boggles!!! Eye bleach, eye bleach!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2010, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
The mind boggles!!! Eye bleach, eye bleach!!!!!
Love the eye bleach never heard that before
Old Dec 21st 2010, 7:35 pm
The Original Red Head!

Love the eye bleach never heard that before
It's called having a teenager...
Old Dec 24th 2010, 7:24 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

My mobile phone rang about 8am yesterday morning - UK time.

It was OH's mum. Her brother passed away early yesterday morning.
Poor OH was fond of his Uncle. We were only all together on Sunday.
The funeral will be on Monday. There's not much we can do about it from here. OH's mum has told him to stay here and not spoil Christmas for his own kids but I know he feels that he should be helping out back in Italy.

Poor old Zio. I was fond of him myself.
Old Dec 24th 2010, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Stellina is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear your sad news Lorna, must be particularly difficult at this time of year and with you being in the UK. I hope you can still enjoy Christmas anyway
Old Dec 24th 2010, 7:39 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stellina
Sorry to hear your sad news Lorna, must be particularly difficult at this time of year and with you being in the UK. I hope you can still enjoy Christmas anyway
Thanks sweetie. As bad as I felt yesterday for OH when I saw his face crumple .... I am a selfish cow and I'm actually glad that myself and the kids are in the UK. I love my mother-in-law and I'm desperately sorry for her but she said that the kids are better off here with "happy family" at the moment and I have to agree with her.

That sounds awful doesn't it. Poor family, poor people. Selfishly I'm glad my little ones are away from the gloom.
Old Dec 24th 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Stellina is an unknown quantity at this point

No I think you're totally right to feel like that. Christmas is such a special time for children and yours deserve to have a happy one. It's not fair on them to see their nonna upset. Tbh because of the feste your OH's family can't do too much of the practical stuff anyway so there would be no sense in you all going back.
Old Dec 24th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
My mobile phone rang about 8am yesterday morning - UK time.

It was OH's mum. Her brother passed away early yesterday morning.
Poor OH was fond of his Uncle. We were only all together on Sunday.
The funeral will be on Monday. There's not much we can do about it from here. OH's mum has told him to stay here and not spoil Christmas for his own kids but I know he feels that he should be helping out back in Italy.

Poor old Zio. I was fond of him myself.
Sorry to hear of your loss..
Old Dec 24th 2010, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pants!!!!
Christmas is on Saturday and Sunday...... Back at work on Monday Bah humbug!!
Old Dec 24th 2010, 7:59 pm

Pants!!!!
Christmas is on Saturday and Sunday...... Back at work on Monday Bah humbug!!
i typed out a huge reply to everyone using my sister's laptop and i even used the hated mouse pad that i can't work properly. I squished the wrong button and lost it all but what i wanted to say was THANK YOU xxx
Old Dec 26th 2010, 10:08 am
Gio
BE Enthusiast

Location: London. and visiting Italy when the Parmesan runs out!
Gio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud ofGio has much to be proud of

Sad News..Sorry to hear that....

Talking of loss at this most jolly time of year..My son phoned on Christmas eve to say he sadly lost his most favourite cat of 13 years on Christmas Eve..It put gloom on the festivities, plus I lost out on my vegetarian meal ( no one had time to think of the veggie!). Everyone else had goose. Me, I got given a frozen veg burger... Well, that's what you get for being a veggie!
Old Dec 27th 2010, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Thanks sweetie. As bad as I felt yesterday for OH when I saw his face crumple .... I am a selfish cow and I'm actually glad that myself and the kids are in the UK. I love my mother-in-law and I'm desperately sorry for her but she said that the kids are better off here with "happy family" at the moment and I have to agree with her.

That sounds awful doesn't it. Poor family, poor people. Selfishly I'm glad my little ones are away from the gloom.
sorry to hear that Lorna - but you're not a selfish cow at all - you are lucky in that you have a lovely MIL and she's right - your children need to be with happy family at this time. Poor OH though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.