Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Old Jul 14th 2020, 7:47 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moans, groans, grunts and wheezes...

Originally Posted by Isakat

I am trying to find out if our expensive house insurance policy covers this type of crime and whether I should still do a denuncia. And I just heard this morning that another of his friends had a small 'tracola' missing, but with nothing inside.
My daughter's phone was stolen from her jacket pocket whilst she was still wearing the jacket! Somebody must have graduated from Fagin's School of Pick Pockets with top marks. She still had the original box and receipt here at home so we went to do the denuncia thinking the insurance company would need it.

The insurance company said that if somebody had broken into the house and stolen the phone from the kitchen table then it would be covered, Stolen outside the home then no it wasn't. Makes you wonder why we bother paying year after year. You should still check with yours though. You might have a different or more comprehensive kind of coverage.
Old Jan 6th 2021, 9:14 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

My son was finally supposed to return to his high school tomorrow and was looking forward to going back..... and then Zaia signed his new ordinance keeping the Veneto schools closed. We are all so sick of home-schooling which just isn't working for him and his mates. They're supposed to be in the workshops and laboratories, not trying to create electronic circuits on an app that nobody had ever heard of.
Old Jan 6th 2021, 9:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat077 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
not trying to create electronic circuits on an app that nobody had ever heard of.
I'm curious What's the app name?
Old Jan 6th 2021, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by malcom1970
I'm curious What's the app name?
Tinkercad.