HAPPY HOUR

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:17 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by Icarus
it has to be Napoleon
3 colours ice cream?
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kapri
I'm here

It's ages since I've been round the world
yay

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm here

It's ages since I've been round the world
What drink? Where's Anabella?
[QUOTE=sarab40;6278779]
Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
Oi I'm allowed felt pens too, you know

But not the permanent ones..just washables
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sarab40;6278779]
Oi I'm allowed felt pens too, you know

But not the permanent ones..just washables
well I think she's eaten all the wax ones
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

ohh , thats a bit council house
what..the brandy or the cigar is??

Well thats what Im down to now
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:18 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

3 colours ice cream?
lol ,,now that is council house .

nice , i used to eat the brown bit
Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:18 pm

[QUOTE=winedonju;6278788]
Originally Posted by sarab40

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:19 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

what..the brandy or the cigar is??

Well thats what Im down to now
the brandy ,, get some blue and white from tesco
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

thats a surprise
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like the brown bit - I like the yellow
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

I bet I can guess where you are going to shove it!!
My BBQ tongs arent long enough to place it in the desired area
Handsome Internet Guy

[QUOTE=winedonju;6278788]

Old Apr 28th 2008, 7:20 pm
Handsome Internet Guy

I didn't like the brown bit - I like the yellow
trade ?

My BBQ tongs arent long enough to place it in the desired area

Kick it.
sarab40

the brandy ,, get some blue and white from tesco
What?? Meths you mean????........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.