HAPPY HOUR

Old Jun 21st 2013, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: HAPPY HOUR

Originally Posted by duffer

BTW is breast milk considered dairy?
No! But his mum couldn't have any cows milk dairy when she was feeding him. The first time he came over he put down a bag and said 'that's for you'. Later when I looked it was his epipen incase he went into anaphalactic (sp) shock. I was so relieved when his dad came to collect him.
Old Jun 21st 2013, 12:00 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Is that one of those huge needle things that you need to drive thru his heart in case he does a benny fit?
Old Jul 10th 2013, 8:32 am
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Hurrah

I could not find my wallet this morning and was just starting to cancel visa cards etc when a nice lady phoned me up and said you left your wallet here yesterday afternoon - phew
Old Jul 12th 2013, 3:44 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Hurrah

I could not find my wallet this morning and was just starting to cancel visa cards etc when a nice lady phoned me up and said you left your wallet here yesterday afternoon - phew
Nice, honest lady.

My OH overheard one of the Norwich managers say "bloody WOP." When the same manager gushingly thanked him later for getting a production line up and running earlier than expected, OH simply said "yeah not bad for a bloody WOP hey! By the way, did I ever mention that my wife is from Yorkshire?"
Old Jul 12th 2013, 3:48 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Nice, honest lady.

My OH overheard one of the Norwich managers say "bloody WOP." When the same manager gushingly thanked him later for getting a production line up and running earlier than expected, OH simply said "yeah not bad for a bloody WOP hey! By the way, did I ever mention that my wife is from Yorkshire?"
good to see a small minded person being made to look small - well done the OH
Old Jul 12th 2013, 3:58 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

good to see a small minded person being made to look small - well done the OH
OH told me that he doesn't care about the WOP comment coz he thinks the managers there were all dickheads anyway - but he has to go back there on Monday and it amused him to quietly let them know that his English is a lot better than they probably think it is.

He did say that the health and saftey guy drove him bloody bonkers though until OH called him over one day and said, "this drainage grill in the floor that's always wet ... if I slip and break a bone can I sue you Mr Health and Safety?"

He was left alone after that.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 2:26 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Only 35 minutes of work to go and then it is 2 weeks in Sestriere followed by 2 weeks back in UK
Old Jul 30th 2013, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Only 35 minutes of work to go and then it is 2 weeks in Sestriere followed by 2 weeks back in UK
Have a great holiday Mike, hopefully Sestriere is nice and cool up in the Alps.
Old Jul 30th 2013, 8:23 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Originally Posted by Isakat
Have a great holiday Mike, hopefully Sestriere is nice and cool up in the Alps.
thanks Isakat, as you know, it is far too hot and humid around here so I am bravely running away
Old Jul 30th 2013, 10:39 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky g*t!
I still have to endure another week and a half before I can escape!!
Have a good one.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:57 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Me too ... and I don't even know where I'm escaping to yet.
Old Jul 31st 2013, 2:55 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

cheers fellas
Old Aug 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

Hello folks,

thought I'd better just let you all know that I'm still alive. Not chatting much but I have popped in now and again just to make sure there aren't any spammy threads but I know the other mods are looking after everything.

As you all know it's bloody hot so I'm out more than before and going places with the kids and I had English friends here last week. It's too hot to spend a lot of time at my computer anyway and I don't do Internet stuff on my phone when I'm out as it has a tiny screen and I'm blind, free Wifi is pretty much non existant in most places and I prefer to read books or play with the kids if we're at the river, lakes or pool.

So there you have it. Hope you're all well xxx
Old Aug 12th 2013, 9:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you had gone away Lorna.
Yes, it is so hot and the kids do not want to go to the pool, having just come back from Sardinia. So, I am going into Rome( god help us, it is 4 degrees hotter than where we live). I am taking them to the 5D cinema-The time Elevator-hopefully it all air-conditioned.
Glad you are all fine.
Old Aug 15th 2013, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

I'm BACK at work today after 2 1/2 weeks off and it also happens to be my wedding anniversary ! I'm posting this here because I'm actually delighted to be missing the big '' ferragosto '' lunch with MIL / BIL and various other relatives and surprise surprise OH actually got me a big bottle of my favourite perfume as a present .. a first ever !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.