Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy > Al Fresco
Reload this Page >

Christmas IS coming.

Christmas IS coming.

Old Dec 16th 2012, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas IS coming.

In spite of all the depressing headlines and sad news around, Christmas IS coming.This morning I saw two real turtle doves perched in a real pear tree.There was no sign of the partridge though!
So to all forum members, wherever you are, my best wishes to you all for a very merry Christmas, and Happy and Peaceful New Year.
'o nonno
Old Dec 16th 2012, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas IS coming.

A Very Merry Christmas to everybody and peace and harmony for 2013

Old Dec 18th 2012, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Old Dec 19th 2012, 7:46 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Christmas is coming and I am nearly ready.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 7:53 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Christmas is coming and I am nearly ready.
Christmas is coming and I'm sooo not ready. OH has bought about 8/10 boxes of wine though.

Merry christmas all.
Old Dec 19th 2012, 7:58 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Christmas is coming and I'm sooo not ready. OH has bought about 8/10 boxes of wine though.

Merry christmas all.
Well I haven't put a single thing in the suitcases yet, but I have got the little one a brand new ID card, printed out the car hire thing, organised all the presents which have all arrived either at dad's or here. Done the dinner with Nonni and swapped gifts.

Will have to do some dreaded food shopping in the UK to take my share of the Christmas dinner. Wish my sisters would get my bit and I could just pay them, but they hate the supermarkets too.

Merry Christmas from me to all of you xxx
Old Dec 19th 2012, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza

Merry Christmas from me to all of you xxx
thanks same to you and yours.

I've started to get Christmas cards from people I didn't bother to write one to, so it must be nearly time.
Old Dec 20th 2012, 1:03 pm

I'm off in an hour or so folks so I wish you all the most wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.

Yippee !!!!!!!!
Old Dec 21st 2012, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Thanks for putting up with me (you don't really have much choice..)

See you in the New Year.

Mark
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 7:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

pugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the roughpugliese is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to wish everybody a Very Merry Christmas and thank you all for your support throughout the year - you're a great bunch and I dunno what I'd have done without you. I've got at least twenty round here for Christmas dinner so as from tomorrow I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in work ..... so take care and have a great time and I'll be back in the NEW Year!
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Have a great time everyone , I really envy those of you going back to the UK ! Thanks for making 2012 easier ..
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas from me to all cyber friends and a happy and prosperous New Year.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 6:54 pm
Dunroaming back in UK

Garbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond reputeGarbatellamike has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Christmas one and all

PS: I may not be back after Christmas as I have brought OH a kitchen appliance for her main pressie and it is going to go one of two ways (and option B could involve large amounts of violence ).

Last edited by Garbatellamike; Dec 23rd 2012 at 7:20 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Garbatellamike
Happy Christmas one and all

PS: I may not be back after Christmas as I have boght OH a kitchen appliance for her main pressie and it is going to go one of two ways (and option B could involve large amounts of violence ).
NEVER buy a kitchen appliance as a present -you are going to pay for it, believe me.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Have a jolly time all of you and may the New Year be a good one xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.