What can be done?

Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:05 pm
  #16  
BE Enthusiast
 
G'Day's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne - the worlds most livable city
Posts: 964
G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
Man, l need see the title deeds for myself. There were loads of farmers leaving when the news came that Mugabe had won the election in 1980, guess where their first stop was - SA. Where apartheid seemed to be their saviour. Just because people take back what is theirs, does not mean the so called owners they took it from can cry foul and forget the deeds of their ancestors.



So the fruits of colonialism is a hospital, an education etc, so what? It goes deeper than that if the whites in charge had treated blacks and mixed raced people equally, would there be a need for Affirmative action now? l don't think so. The gravy train started a long long long time ago and its going to run for a very long time, the fortunate thing its somebody elses turn.

Sydima, please clear this up for me....if a man is black and his parents are black and their parents were black, but they were all born in Britain, are they Africans or not? And if they were born in American? Are they Africans or not? Or is someone only an African if he or she was born in Africa?
G'Day is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:18 pm
  #17  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by G'Day
Sydima, please clear this up for me....if a man is black and his parents are black and their parents were black, but they were all born in Britain, are they Africans or not? And if they were born in American? Are they Africans or not? Or is someone only an African if he or she was born in Africa?
G'Day, it doesn't matter were one is born, adopted and buried. Its a matter of personal opinion. Look at the number of Black brits, who flock back to Africa to search for their true identity. I look at many white SA's and Zimbo's who call themselves African, so be it. But l would question that when my farm, house or job is taken away, because somehow they are loosing the grip on their so called Africanness.
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:23 pm
  #18  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Campbells
Duh,
Who is the legit owners of England now? Which black person you want in there pal? What claim the blacks have to Aus & NZ ??

What you smokin ?
I'm loving this, exactly!!! what claim do black people have to Aus & NZ, none!!! Do you seriously believe any black person born in these countries will stand a chance in an election, man l don't think so. Just as whites have no claim to Zim or SA, let live and get on with it.
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:37 pm
  #19  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,881
Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Well Sydima, we've seen where your brand of black-consciousness racism gets Africa. Since the 1960s FIVE TIMES the equivalent of the Marshall Plan have been pumped into Africa, and where has that got Africa? They're worse off now than they were in the 1960s.

Where are all those hated white Zimbabwean farmers going? They're being welcomed with open arms by Zambia, Mozambique, even Nigeria. Why? Because they create wealth for everyone. What is Zimbabwe doing now that it has reclaimed its absurd "birthright"? Starving to death.

I notice you have omitted to identify where you're sending your messages from. Something tells me, though, that you are indulging your race-based worldview from the comfort of some first-world country.

But possibly you too are the beneficiary of "affirmative action". Whose house have you stolen? Which job have you been shoved into not out of merit but merely because of the colour of your skin?

Are you one of those who spits on the heads of the owners of the farms as they are driven out? Are you one of those who chops the farm-labourers to death with a machete? Or do you just sit on the sidelines by your computer keyboard and cheer bravely on while others do the butchering?

Meanwhile, the whole of Africa is being propped up by the colonialists you hate so much. Just see how long it would stand on its own feet without huge infusions of my tax money.

Racists make me sick. They always have and they always will. I voted in 1992 for an end to judging a person by the colour of his skin. Like Martin Luther King, I believed that what matters is not the colour of a man's skin, but the content of his character. What have I ended up with? --Racist fools like you.

P
Pablo is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:40 pm
  #20  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Campbells
Hey,

two things:.


1. You sure you not Stuart James with 'nother name?

2. Very interesting term "turn" as life does exactly that, careful for the next cycle my friend as most African countries still get BIG hand-outs from what you term, colonials. It just needs for to many blacks to spread their HATRED of whites too far & you will bite the hand.

Just as a matter of interest what's your take on the crime in SA ?

My take on empowerment = educating the children they are the future

Where you based mate?

Cheers

Campbell
1. You sure you not Stuart James with 'nother name?

1. No l'm not Stuart James with another name. But if he has the same views, mad love to him.

Just as a matter of interest what's your take on the crime in SA ?

Crime is everywhere, just because u all keep highlighting it to people on this forum, I a'int gonna argue with you.

Where you based mate?

I'm in London and can't wait to get back to the Cape!!
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:09 pm
  #21  
Banned
 
Campbells's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: North of Auckland
Posts: 1,996
Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
1. I'm in London and can't wait to get back to the Cape!!
Typical,
A munt with a pseudo cockney accent trying to disguise his Africanism (what kind of word is that anyway?).

You’re on my turf buddy, tell me where you are & I’ll come kick your ass. Quite simple, you hate the whites, I’m white & I do not like your attitude. You are the type that butcher white babies or execute them at point blank range.

I guess you (like your brothers before you) are fighting the struggle (still) whilst the real strugglers back in Africa are starving & begging to the white man. Go back to Africa & breed your Africanism, personally I opt for the first world.

What is it ma brudder, you getting FREE AIDS treatment from the colonials you HATE so much ?

Your type are not in it for the long haul, your time is coming pal.
Campbells is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:19 pm
  #22  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Campbells
Typical,
A munt with a pseudo cockney accent trying to disguise his Africanism (what kind of word is that anyway?).

You’re on my turf buddy, tell me where you are & I’ll come kick your ass. Quite simple, you hate the whites, I’m white & I do not like your attitude. You are the type that butcher white babies or execute them at point blank range.

I guess you (like your brothers before you) are fighting the struggle (still) whilst the real strugglers back in Africa are starving & begging to the white man. Go back to Africa & breed your Africanism, personally I opt for the first world.

What is it ma brudder, you getting FREE AIDS treatment from the colonials you HATE so much ?

Your type are not in it for the long haul, your time is coming pal.
Temper, temper Campbells.

Actually I'm an acturist working for Nedbank, if u would like to know. I see your mindset, its sad you still carry it.

Yes this your turf, but would l want to live here l don't think so. Mama Africa anytime, once l finish training your lot l'm out of here.
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:19 pm
  #23  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,881
Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
I'm loving this, exactly!!! what claim do black people have to Aus & NZ, none!!! Do you seriously believe any black person born in these countries will stand a chance in an election, man l don't think so. Just as whites have no claim to Zim or SA, let live and get on with it.
Sydima's whole claim is based on race. He (or she) claims ownership of what someone else has created, and this claim is based purely on Sydima's skin colour.

Sydima makes the false claim that legitimate ownership is conferred by what Sydima imagines his or her "ancestors" owned.

The truth is that Sydima has no idea what his or her ancestors owned. Sydima knows nothing about his or her ancestors other than some vague calculation of what their skin colour might have been, based on Sydima's own skin colour.

Sydima indulges this racist black-consciousness vision only for as long as the West (the hated white man) continues to finance it with huge outpourings of aid money.

Sydima is a racist and a parasite.

This claptrap emanates from the idiotic "African Americans" in the USA, who have desperately tried to intellectualise their own abject failure, and do so by casting themselves in the role of permanent victimhood.

P
Pablo is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:27 pm
  #24  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Pablo
Sydima's whole claim is based on race. He (or she) claims ownership of what someone else has created, and this claim is based purely on Sydima's skin colour.

Sydima makes the false claim that legitimate ownership is conferred by what Sydima imagines his or her "ancestors" owned.

The truth is that Sydima has no idea what his or her ancestors owned. Sydima knows nothing about his or her ancestors other than some vague calculation of what their skin colour might have been, based on Sydima's own skin colour.

Sydima indulges this racist black-consciousness vision only for as long as the West (the hated white man) continues to finance it with huge outpourings of aid money.

Sydima is a racist and a parasite.

This claptrap emanates from the idiotic "African Americans" in the USA, who have desperately tried to intellectualise their own abject failure, and do so by casting themselves in the role of permanent victimhood.

P
Man, now I am the racist. People have you all forgotten Apartheid? Did black people not suffer. The reason we continue getting aid is because of the guilt the west has, continue pouring it in and we will continue lapping it up. Whatever currency!!
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:34 pm
  #25  
BE Forum Addict
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,881
Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
Man, now I am the racist. People have you all forgotten Apartheid? Did black people not suffer. The reason we continue getting aid is because of the guilt the west has, continue pouring it in and we will continue lapping it up. Whatever currency!!
One day soon the West is going to wise up to the African kleptocracies and then the money will stop. And then, my oh my, you're in for a big surprise, because you'll have to stand on your own two feet. Enjoy your looting while you can. When the stock runs out, there ain't any more.

P
Pablo is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:36 pm
  #26  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Pablo
One day soon the West is going to wise up to the African kleptocracies and then the money will stop. And then, my oh my, you're in for a big surprise, because you'll have to stand on your own two feet. Enjoy your looting while you can. When the stock runs out, there ain't any more.

P
I hope you believe that, because l don't.
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:39 pm
  #27  
Banned
 
Campbells's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Location: North of Auckland
Posts: 1,996
Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: SAS the elite whites !!

Originally Posted by Sydima
Temper, temper Campbells.
Actually I'm an acturist working for Nedbank, if u would like to know. I see your mindset, its sad you still carry it.

Yes this your turf, but would l want to live here l don't think so. Mama Africa anytime, once l finish training your lot l'm out of here.
Thanks bud,

NOW, I use my white connections at Nedbank and the one thing you didn't CONSIDER, is who I am, who I know. The other thing you need to consider with your racial whining sorry ass is the title of this website, COLONIALS buddy. The one thing I will EDUCATE you about colonials is they do not like baby killers or their type & I smell one here.

Pal If I track you & you work for Nedbank, your ass is grass, that I promise.

Certain things you don't get away with regardless of colour & you seem to think that RACIAL is only white on black & you can just spout whatever you want towards the whites ??

You want to thank your sorry ass for whites like Churchill who saved you from extinction.

I am NOT African or have I been Africanized, I still operate on FIRST WORLD efficiency and that my friend is a powerful tool so just throttle back a tad on attacking the whites as London can be quite a dangerous place if you don’t MIND THE GAP.

I bid you a fair nights sleep.
Campbells is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:42 pm
  #28  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 11
Sydima is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SAS the elite whites !!

Originally Posted by Campbells
Thanks bud,

NOW, I use my white connections at Nedbank and the one thing you didn't CONSIDER, is who I am, who I know. The other thing you need to consider with your racial whining sorry ass is the title of this website, COLONIALS buddy. The one thing I will EDUCATE you about colonials is they do not like baby killers or their type & I smell one here.

Pal If I track you & you work for Nedbank, your ass is grass, that I promise.

Certain things you don't get away with regardless of colour & you seem to think that RACIAL is only white on black & you can just spout whatever you want towards the whites ??

You want to thank your sorry ass for whites like Churchill who saved you from extinction.

I am NOT African or have I been Africanized, I still operate on FIRST WORLD efficiency and that my friend is a powerful tool so just throttle back a tad on attacking the whites as London can be quite a dangerous place if you don’t MIND THE GAP.

I bid you a fair nights sleep.
Man, l'm scared!!!!! Thanks for the red passport anyway, will use it and abuse it!!!!
Sydima is offline  
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:02 pm
  #29  
CyndsandChris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default South Africa?

I left to find a job with decent wage and the ability to walk around without looking over my shoulder!

I have after 4 years learnt not to memorise what every1 around me looks like in case they mug me! I miss SA so much but know that going back now is not the right thing for my family to do!

The main reason - not being able to express my opinion with out being labled racist or pro-apartheid!

I am now looking to go to NZ and hopfully before i am too old to move back to SA (when things improve!)

Love and Light to all those still in SA and I hope it gets better soon!
C
 
Old Mar 28th 2005, 11:25 pm
  #30  
BE Enthusiast
 
G'Day's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Location: Melbourne - the worlds most livable city
Posts: 964
G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of
Default Re: What can be done for sinking SA !!!

Originally Posted by Sydima
G'Day, it doesn't matter were one is born, adopted and buried. Its a matter of personal opinion. Look at the number of Black brits, who flock back to Africa to search for their true identity. I look at many white SA's and Zimbo's who call themselves African, so be it. But l would question that when my farm, house or job is taken away, because somehow they are loosing the grip on their so called Africanness.
So are you saying that only Blacks can be Africans? Because somehow it makes it okay if Blacks take White's houses & jobs, but it's not okay if it happened the other way around? Or is there one set of rules for whites & one for blacks (AGAIN!)? Because you know that two wrongs don't make a right. Besides which, if you steal from the whites just like they stole from you, what makes you any better than them? Or are you also losing your "Africanness" by stealing from whites?
I hope you have the guts to answer these questions squarely, 'cause it looks to me like you've been dodging my questions.

Last edited by G'Day; Mar 28th 2005 at 11:38 pm.
G'Day is offline  

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.