Proudly South African

Old May 20th 2007, 10:11 pm

Kitten24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proudly South African

Originally Posted by duglambier
Coming to Europe with Children when you were able to stay in SA or to move in Oz is selfish. You won't suffer, but your children will.
How dare you say that! My children mean everything to me and I would give my life for them! I have given up my family so that my children can be safe, don't you dare tell me that my sacrifice was for nothing or that I am selfish.

I didn't move to the UK because I had children, I moved so I could have children. The same way I am now moving to Oz (If we get the visa) so that they can have the kind of outdoor life we grew up with. If I thought SA was safe, don't think for a minute that I wouldn't move back there.
Old May 20th 2007, 11:32 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Europe cannot assimilate the new immigrants anymore, and these people who fled their poverty and sometimes, lost their life, are doing this because Europe and USA make profit from Africa.
Absolute bull! The mess both France and Britain are facing should point directly to the bleeding heart liberals that opened their border to boatloads of scumbags that have nothing but contempt for the very hand that feeds them. Come to my country and assimilate or bugger off back home. Seriously, why should we bend over backwards at the expense of our culture and traditions to cater to people that have nothing but malice on their minds? Our culture is stupid enough to fork out dole and shelter to cultivate this vermin. Those that want a second chance at life should work to build it with the respect and appreciation that the host country has offered. Nothing less is acceptable.

If you don't believe me, please read Nigeria's history, or Ivory Coast's history. It is a shame ! These countries are may be corrupted, but Europe and USA support these dictatorships, and help them : France support Dictatorships such as Chad, Senegal or Centrafique. France even kill people fighting for freedom in these countries.
And when a country want to emancipate from Europe or USA, we attack them (Ivory Coast)

Now it is time to pay the sin of our governments : Absolute tripe. Vote out your governments and deal with it that way. It's called power of the people and usually works in first world countries. UK is almost invaded by illegal immigrants from South Asia, Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan. Some areas of London are not english anymore. Islam makes dramatical progress all accross Europe. And we cannot stop this. The British are waking up slowly. They are recognizing that they need to tighten their borders, and perhaps toss the bleeding hearts out with the dish water. Charity begins at home aways!

Coming to Europe with Children when you were able to stay in SA or to move in Oz is selfish. You won't suffer, but your children will. Are you smoking something good?

Then, see you in 2025. Like you in SA, some of us will stay and fight for a better future, some will leave in Oz. But then, who knows if Oz won't suffer the same matter in late 21st century ? Indonesia is not far away, and this country suffers from poverty, islamism and high population fertility.

Last edited by Tegwyn; May 20th 2007 at 11:38 pm.
Old May 21st 2007, 12:28 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 80safrikan
You people who are overseas do realise that this constant focus on all the negative issues in South Africa is not helping South Africa.....

People ARE put off visiting South Africa because they read these horror stories. South Africa is a beautiful country to come an visit....(even live but I wont get into that right now...... )

There ARE people who are very positive about South Africa. The people who are very negative on these forums often haven’t lived in South Africa for many years, yet they insist on focusing and spreading all this negativity.... that’s life I guess…

Anyhow, if you have never been to SA, take a look at these videos I made, it’s really not a dark medieval war zone some people make it out to be….. shAAAP !

Cape Town 2006
South Africa
SOuth Africa, photos and video

Norwood, Johannesburg

Cape Town
Johannesburg 2
Cape Town Waterfront
Johannesburg St Johns College

I'm glad you're proud to be South African - I wear an African pendant around my neck as I love it, my dad was born there and his side of the family lives there.

still doesnt change the fact its a SCARY place to live with unbelievably high crime rates, desperate Aids numbers, horrifying reports of butchery, massive racial issues, economic crisis, corruption amongst every official office, the "brain drain" etc etc

all the wonderful pictures in the world cant change that. stop posting propaganda here to normal people and go badger the political parties to make changes ..... imported expats wont make a jot of difference .... governement policies have to start changing, misappropriation and theft of government money has to stop, investing in health awareness projects needs to be done properly etc etc

I rekon about 50 years time you might see a change for the better - but not before
Old May 21st 2007, 12:34 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Indonesia is not far away, and this country suffers from poverty, islamism and high population fertility.
who knew that to be islamic was to be suffering??!

poverty ... PLEASE! SA is swamped with poverty stricken people, communities living in horrendous conditions

you're a biggotted, obviously dim, ill-informed, claiming to be frenchman (with at least 2 identities here for sure) propagandist nonce.

please do go back to SA, its a long long way from me and thats just lovely

if you do ever have kids (dear god please give it serious thought before spreading your seed) you'll see that living in SA when offered the UK or Oz theres no comparison ....
Old May 21st 2007, 8:26 am

Well said, Islandmom!!
Old May 21st 2007, 1:35 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

This article speaks for itself. http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?s...2646551C699086
Old May 21st 2007, 2:06 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
The quality of police service delivery still roughly reflects the logic of apartheid. Township areas often receive lower quality policing services than suburban areas and the rural poor receive the worst services of all.
Gawd help the poor township people if they've got even worse policing than the suburbs - which is basically non-existent as is.
Old May 21st 2007, 3:50 pm
Nuts and Bolts

In the same vein, this should be concerning to anyone out for a day's shopping. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbwbsf64WDo Dec. 2006. You can see why armed response companies are making a fortune. This should be the job of the police department.
Old May 21st 2007, 4:13 pm

Shocking!

This says it all really.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYYZ...elated&search=
I have new found respect for M. Buthelezi

And the answer apparently is...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwXSI...elated&search=
Old May 21st 2007, 4:19 pm

You know I'm sorry I started watching those threads now... I've always quite liked Nelson Mandela, but this is quite shocking to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXq...watch_response
Old May 21st 2007, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kitten24
You know I'm sorry I started watching those threads now... I've always quite liked Nelson Mandela, but this is quite shocking to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXq...watch_response
Ah, yes. One face for the international media, one face for the domestic media.
Old May 21st 2007, 5:04 pm
Banned

80safrikan will become famous soon enough80safrikan will become famous soon enough

All I can say is thank GOD you people are not going back to South Africa....

Good bye
Old May 21st 2007, 5:41 pm

Originally Posted by 80safrikan
All I can say is thank GOD you people are not going back to South Africa....

Good bye
Old May 21st 2007, 6:20 pm
Banned

80safrikan will become famous soon enough80safrikan will become famous soon enough

One last thing......... when you left South Africa, THIS is what you left behind !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4ufq_KOVhQ
Old May 21st 2007, 6:35 pm

Left behind? We had a lovely braai yesterday thanks. The sun was shinning and we had a few friends over. Some Pimms to drink while waiting for the steak, sosaties and drumsticks to braai and I made some yummy salads too.

Was just like being home except for the burglar bars, barbed wire and electric fencing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.