Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

The News Item thread - all news links here

The News Item thread - all news links here

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The News Item thread - all news links here

Originally Posted by Daxk
Newshoney?? whats it worth for me NOT to post a link to AP staffers skinnydipping at Musilio??

advise if you need my offshore bank account no??
Not me (though kinda wish it were). There were no AP staffers in Luanda in my day either, just a local stringing for AFP, me doing Reuter, the legendary Nikola who went from Tanjug to EFE and the Commie bloc.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 9:13 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The News Item thread - all news links here

After due consideration and recent events I have decided to abandon this idea as you asked. I will probably delete the thread in a few days so as not to cause confusion.

All I would ask is that you try not to start every thread with a news link. Obviously if you need one in the threads to illustrate your points then go ahead

There is no intention to censor you on here I assure you, just please please refer to rule 1 when making posts on here

Many thanks

1. BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack.