Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand experiences African troubles.

Originally Posted by Campbells
Must admit - Scotland is a great place

The West of Scotland is one of my favourite places, and one of my ambitions is to see it one day when its not raining!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

you've made him homesick...

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
The West of Scotland is one of my favourite places, and one of my ambitions is to see it one day when its not raining!
Old Feb 17th 2008, 4:42 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect you're going to be waiting a long while there.....
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:53 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, we wanted to get up there but did nae manage this time.

That is truely stunning, Oban and all the wee toons.

Here's a couple of snaps from our hol

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: ppt
Scotland Jan 2008 .ppt (2.24 MB, 167 views)
Old Feb 17th 2008, 9:46 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we wanted to get up there but did nae manage this time.

That is truely stunning, Oban and all the wee toons.

Enjoy
You took those?
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:11 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

You took those?

Yup,

Like to dabble with cameras
Old Feb 17th 2008, 10:19 pm
Senior Moment

Yup,

Like to dabble with cameras
Well I have to tell you I think they are some of the best pictures I have ever seen posted on BE, brilliant, well done
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:16 am
Banned

Well I have to tell you I think they are some of the best pictures I have ever seen posted on BE, brilliant, well done
Hey Mitzyboy,

Thanks for that, a few people have said that I should do something and I have made a start and joined a camera club and going to do a short course in Photoshop as I have started dabbling in shooting in RAW ( no not nude , it's a file format) mode and going to do some pics for folk for free just to build up a portfolio.

Of course all in my spare time

Better get off BE and back to Monday
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:26 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
the only Dutchman I know are from Holland.

on another note (twas getting boring) -- ran into lots of scotsman and 1 irishman over the weekend- (no-one seemed to know you)- all stationed off Oman and on a bit of r&r. They seemed to like the stage mate. Lots of hookers floating around too....
Huh? Are you sure you've ever lived in S.Africa?

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
I suspect you're going to be waiting a long while there.....
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:50 am
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

What are you on about redlippie? , but yes, if helps....

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Huh? Are you sure you've ever lived in S.Africa?

Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Stunning mate...B & W just superb

Enjoy
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

NZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of lightNZBee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Campbells youre a real piece of work .Really ,you never cease to amaze me. Youve read what hapenned to this woman . She certainly commited a crime and the authorities should respond accordingly. Mental help should probalby also be considered. Look at her history, she clearly sounds mentally unstable because of the horrors she endured.
Would showing some compassion be such a bad thing, I ask you ?
Hmmmmm....not sure about this....trying to kill 12 people on a plane, yet we should forgive this??
If the 9/11 hijackers were not as successful and alive to this day, do you think we should have offered them some mental help and compassion due to horrors they endured? I think not.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NZBee
Hmmmmm....not sure about this....trying to kill 12 people on a plane, yet we should forgive this??
Well she is undergoing a psychiatric examination, and she does sound a bit unstable, maybe she does need mental help.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

I think the issue following the original post goes something along the lines of:

hey! look at this, another black person stuffing it up, ungrateful and wasting everyones time. Ha, ha,ha none of them ever contribute.

but then again I may be wrong....

Originally Posted by NZBee
If the 9/11 hijackers were not as successful and alive to this day, do you think we should have offered them some mental help and compassion due to horrors they endured? I think not.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 8:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
I think the issue following the original post goes something along the lines of:

hey! look at this, another black person stuffing it up, ungrateful and wasting everyones time. Ha, ha,ha none of them ever contribute.

but then again I may be wrong....
You also "think" there are no Dutchmen in South Africa

So maybe think is the operative word here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.