Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

ARE MY GLASSES ROSE TINTED ???

ARE MY GLASSES ROSE TINTED ???

Old Mar 15th 2008, 8:34 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARE MY GLASSES ROSE TINTED ???

Jeepers, there's a new thought - a white uprising!! You do have to wonder though that when those that cannot leave decide there is nothing else left to do but fight back, will they go about it the same way as Sharpville?
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Jeepers, there's a new thought - a white uprising!! You do have to wonder though that when those that cannot leave decide there is nothing else left to do but fight back, will they go about it the same way as Sharpville?
Wouldn't surprise me if someone somewhere is planning something...I'm sure Eugene Terreblanche and his cronies won't just sit back and let all this terrible violence carry on, the thought is quite frightening though.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 7:02 pm
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by AudsFrmSA
Wouldn't surprise me if someone somewhere is planning something...I'm sure Eugene Terreblanche and his cronies won't just sit back and let all this terrible violence carry on, the thought is quite frightening though.

Personally nah,

The ones to watch are the quiet ones.

My bet would be on some of the richer folk with serious money and when some of these butchers do their human ironing on some poor child one day they are going to push the wrong person too far.

Although most of the ANC were trained in terrorist tactics by the Russians ( hence the term “comrade”) most of them have become too fat and lazy now they are the elite fat cats. Of course that does not include the ones in the cash heists as those usually have military planning.

Most of the thugs that are slaughtering in SA are street thugs that drink. Drug and Kwaito and buy some guns and go on the rampage.

I would say some people with anti terrorist skills would take a few of these butchers out like butter with a hot knife.

I am sure these folk are for hire and I am positive there are folk in SA with the money to hire them, for example the Rupert family. I would say they have a few bob.
Old Mar 16th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AudsFrmSA
The worrying thing is that this is what we thought in '98, now it's ten years on, the country has slid further into anarchy and genocide and nothing seems able to curb it and the world is in ignorance.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

OK, Partly one of my fields.
We ran a number of scenario's:
one of which was a Resistance Movement after a Civil War overthrow which had some good factors as a result of atrocities and the consensus was it would be a unifying support base.( Boer Farmer support against Milner)

Another was resistance against a dictator, Idi Amin was the example, installed and supported initially by the West, slow slide as witnessed in
Uganda, Scenario played out that if deposed by fellow tribesmen, ok, if a single white was involved, or it was seen as white on black, it would be crushed by the Western World.
The West cannot be seen to support racism.
That is, White racism.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:47 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Eugene Terreblanche? All bluster and no substance.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 2:25 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Eugene Terreblanche? All bluster and no substance.
He is truly a lost fart in a perfume factory.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Yes,but his horseplay was such fun!! I have seldom laughed as hard as the day he fell off.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

shiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to beholdshiftdelete is a splendid one to behold

I remember that....vet gat! He has done so much harm to the afrikaner- all damp squibs, now so many afrikaners are just money grabbing whores. no offence.

Originally Posted by Daxk
Yes,but his horseplay was such fun!! I have seldom laughed as hard as the day he fell off.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiftdelete
I remember that....vet gat! He has done so much harm to the afrikaner- all damp squibs, now so many afrikaners are just money grabbing whores. no offence.
Are you trying to restart the Boer War?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 8:41 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Are you trying to restart the Boer War?
Where would it begin, most them have buggered off to other corners of the planet.
Old Mar 17th 2008, 9:49 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Was he wearing his heavenly underwear?
Old Mar 17th 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Was he wearing his heavenly underwear?
Ask Janie Allen!! Holy but not religous by all accounts.
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:03 am

Ask Janie Allen!! Holy but not religous by all accounts.
She is or was living here in the States once upon a time...wonder if she's still here.....OMG, who can forget that...I bet even Mitzy remembers the Channel 4 brouhaha!
Old Mar 18th 2008, 12:07 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by claire elizabeth
Fave place was kruger area - very laid back

Least fave was Joburg (no surprises there then)

Hope to do a spot of whale watching next time - do they have whales in Spain ??:
rose tinted .... very, I'm afraid.

My family from one side all live in the Kruger area, yes they are very laid back,

they go on great camping trips and river trips (this is because they cannot afford to leave the country now they have a child - even though he's well paid in IT)

they have a lovely 3 bed house with a guest cottage and pool (all surrounded by four feet high electric fences, alarmed and votage electric gates and a security patrol running every 15 minutes up and down their street - this is NOT a gated community, this is a regular street where they were born and raised)

their house is bright and spacious (all the windows have burglar bars, the house can be divided into secure areas with seperator doors and there are panic buttons in every room)

when they fill their car with gas an attendant does it and another man washes their windows (all the while being watched by the gas station secirity guard armed with a pump action shotgun)

do I love Africa - yes - I even wear an African pendant my father bought for me, over 20 years on its still on my neck

do I enjoy vacationing there - yes absoloutely

would I live there ...... you must be JOKING!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.