Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Africa
Reload this Page >

Moving to Johannesburg in September

Moving to Johannesburg in September

Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:27 pm
OzMiner

Default Re: Moving to Johannesburg in September

Originally Posted by hahahaha
I see the silly statistics season's still going. It's amazing what some people believe on these South African websites. The higher the murder figures and the less scientific evidence, the better.

Last numbers from HIV testing (90% of employees included in testing) from one Anglogold mine in South Africa (I don't want tell you which one - that's confidential) 96% HIV are positive. These are real numbers .

Realy nice place for living and working. Once when you find your daughter, wife or sister raped by 5 nice guys all HIV positive you will change your opinion.

Old Jul 26th 2006, 3:52 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice
Default Re: Moving to Johannesburg in September

Originally Posted by OzMiner
Last numbers from HIV testing (90% of employees included in testing) from one Anglogold mine in South Africa (I don't want tell you which one - that's confidential) 96% HIV are positive. These are real numbers .

Realy nice place for living and working. Once when you find your daughter, wife or sister raped by 5 nice guys all HIV positive you will change your opinion.
Thing is that he doesn't LIVE there. He's a consultant and flies in and out the country. Not even South African, and if you read its posts, not worth even reading, let alone replying to. Posts under the name of Stormer too.