Missing Cape Town.

Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:41 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Missing Cape Town.

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Just to assure you I do keep my eye out here for imposters, the OP is banned as he was the same person as two other posters that have been on here, so we lost three aliases last night
Hey Mitzy,

You're on the ball.

Well done
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:45 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Guest5234 & backhomeatlast
Strange,

Quite a difference in the messages

One loves the UK

Other didn't like it

I suppose could have an arguement wth self
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

kiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of lightkiwibok is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kapstadt
So missing Cape Town soooo much after growing up in the most beutiful Country on earth, the family took me away to Oz almost 6 years ago and I really am homesick but know I can never really return except for holidays, all my family are in England and Oz now.

I miss my friends at Surf Zone and Off the wall is a special spot for me for ever
Your family did the right thing, I am also from Cape Town and miss the place every day, there is no place on earth like Cape Town.

Watch these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3_uh...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOH1B9A4NiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRsBD...eature=related
Old Mar 15th 2008, 11:23 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Campbells
Strange,

Quite a difference in the messages

One loves the UK

Other didn't like it

I suppose could have an arguement wth self
Ah, the definition of a troll