Reload this Page >

International Parcels South Africa

International Parcels South Africa

Old Sep 16th 2017, 5:30 pm
Just Joined

Mightymurph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default International Parcels South Africa

Hello,
I have been posting more in the new zealand threads as I am moving there in November.

My parents are travelling to South Africa on holiday in March 2018.

My mum's question is, how can she send a parcel from South Africa to New Zealand.
Is there a courier people can recommend?
Thanks
Stephen
Old Sep 16th 2017, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: International Parcels South Africa

I've never had to use a courier between SA and NZ, but on various occasions, I've had to send from Chile to Mauritius and I've used DHL, with a great service, so no doubt they would offer you the same on the route you want.
Old Sep 17th 2017, 3:09 pm
Just Joined

Mightymurph is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dfjordan
I've never had to use a courier between SA and NZ, but on various occasions, I've had to send from Chile to Mauritius and I've used DHL, with a great service, so no doubt they would offer you the same on the route you want.
Thank you.
Old Sep 18th 2017, 1:21 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone but the post office! DHL are about the best - but it won't be cheap. Check first as some stuff is banned from being transported by courier, and if you're paying cash (so not a DHL account holder) they'll need to inspect the contents before it goes - so don't wrap any presents.