HIV in SA

Old Nov 8th 2007, 5:16 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HIV in SA

Originally Posted by Stanley10
It's not about whether or not I think he is guilty. The court acquitted him, the court found him not guilty.

I never said I would not vote for him, the question was would he make a good president. I expressed an opinion.
Well of course you are welcome to your opinion. I think it is about if the people of SA think he was guilty or not, they are the ones who will have to live with him in charge. If you feel he would not be a good choice as president because there is a whiff of corruption then why support him so. Would you vote for him knowing you think he is corrupt?
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pablo
You only need to reflect on these responses from Stanley, which, incidentally, are typical of the type of justifications being raised in order to exculpate Zuma, to realise why South Africa will fail.
I only raised the point that he was acquited by a judge, is that the road to failure and barbarism?

Originally Posted by Pablo
And the likes of Stanley, in a misplaced sense of loyalty to the New South Africa, excuse it.
I have excused nothing.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Daxk
BUT!!!! Stanley10 is correct
Thanks for that, guesss I'm off the spot.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hatfield1
If you feel he would not be a good choice as president because there is a whiff of corruption then why support him so. Would you vote for him knowing you think he is corrupt?
I'm not supporting him, I'm supporting the judge. And of course I wouldn't vote for him if I thought he was corrupt.
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, guesss I'm off the spot.
The Dale Carnegie School of of how to win friends and accept compliments graciously (sp Gratuitiously?/) did'nt feature.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 5:00 am

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not supporting him, I'm supporting the judge. And of course I wouldn't vote for him if I thought he was corrupt.
Oh right the judge. Well some good justice going on thereā€¦.Good luck with that SA