Generic questions!

Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:02 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Generic questions!

Originally Posted by Stanley10
Then what is your point?
My point is = you don't answer questions asked of you
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Deep down inside Pablo, you know it's true.
Utter nonsense. Your nudge-nudge wink-wink tone betrays more about your own attitude than anything else. When I employed people, I employed those who were able to do the job. With those who had been "previously disadvantaged" I erred on the side of generosity in employment decisions. But what I would not do, and will not do, is promote an incompetent on the basis of his/her skin colour.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Campbells
My point is = you don't answer questions asked of you
What is your question?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:20 am
Banned

Campbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to beholdCampbells is a splendid one to behold

What is your question?
Why is all the slaughter being allowed to continiue in South Africa - in your opinion dude
Old Nov 19th 2007, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Stanley10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Campbells
Why is all the slaughter being allowed to continiue in South Africa - in your opinion dude
Wow, I don't recall seeing this question anywhere. What does it matter what my opinion is?
Old Nov 19th 2007, 11:41 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

What does it matter what my opinion is?
So why do you post here if you are not interested in sharing your opinion
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:19 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
The majority of our white bretheren is resistant , no ....dead set against change.
Interesting statement that and a sweeping generalization which is the typical ANC plug to justify chasing out the skilled white labour even if desperately needing his/her expertise. Clearly, apartheid is still alive and well with you as it is with your comrades. You're obviously in no position to label opposition views as racist when you yourself show clear bias.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 3:25 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
Interesting statement that and a sweeping generalization which is the typical ANC plug to justify chasing out the skilled white labour even if desperately needing his/her expertise. Clearly, apartheid is still alive and well with you as it is with your comrades. You're obviously in no position to label opposition views as racist when you yourself show clear bias.
Absolutely.

What juggernaut would like the world to forget, is that the WHITE PEOPLE of South Africa voted a MAJORITY YES in a referendum that apartheid should be done away with in 1992.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2524695.stm

They love to speak utter bollocks.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:20 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
you see, Campbells is of the opinion that the government wants crime to prosper...to what end? Ive read the ..'crime is big business for the government' tripe. It makes even less sense than him.

Unfortunately amb you will hear a lot of politics on this board. If you have lived in S.A for a while theres no getting away from it. I like to call things as I see it .We're only the first generation since '94. Habits and thoughts are slow to change on both sides .
I'm not a white South African, let me make that clear .You will often see posters on this board sneer at BEE and AA. Yet when it suits them, like in DaxK's post they will use it for convenience . Were it not for those types of initiatives every other org outside of government would still have the exact racial profile it had pre 1994. The majority of our white bretheren is resistant , no ....dead set against change.
Thus youll see many of the Redlippie type posts ,reading "..we dislike the government/criminals. ". Dear Campbells himself have made the utterance elsewhere that "maybe we should leave Africa to the africans " . So thanks for your concern for us africans Campbells .I have a son below the age of two as well .I am as concerned for his wellfare when he is old enough I'll make sure he knows all about how great NZ is, your latest adopted country...till things there dont sit well with you.
“The majority of our white bretheren is resistant , no ....dead set against change.”

So wrong I don’t know where to start. You are as much of the problem with South Africa’s downward spiral as any of the excuses you have come up with so far. You are parent of a young child that is going to learn from your actions. At this point your opinion is yours to have; soon how ever it will be you child’s as well and there in lies the rub. Another generation of racism and bias. Where will it end? When will it be realized by both sides that this must stop? How does the saying go? A house divided can not stand. Look at you self SA you must get passed the race issues to succeed, you must get passed what happened in the past a look to your future, and I’M NOT TALKING 2010.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:24 pm

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

I was about to post a new thread titled, 'When is S.A. going to get over the black/white issue?'.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:29 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I was about to post a new thread titled, 'When is S.A. going to get over the black/white issue?'.
I would hazard a guess that it might have a record-breaking number of posts .... without reaching any conclusion
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
When all the whites have been driven out, I suspect. And then it will be the Indians, and then it will be the Xhosa against the Zulu, and so on. That is the way this race-based analysis of society always ends up.

To paraphrase Tacitus: They created a wasteland and called it freedom.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:36 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 1066
I would hazard a guess that it might have a record-breaking number of posts .... without reaching any conclusion
Well of course, is that not the SA way; a lot of talk and finger pointing.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:39 pm
Nuts and Bolts

Tegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond reputeTegwyn has a reputation beyond repute

And to add to my point of continuing the practice of apartheid, perhaps Mbeki should focus on this and recognize that the current policies are in fact HURTING his people. http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?s...5005525C796412
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by Tegwyn
And to add to my point of continuing the practice of apartheid, perhaps Mbeki should focus on this and recognize that the current policies are in fact HURTING his people. http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?s...5005525C796412
I see Graca comes in and refutes it, without even reading the SAIRR report.

Tell me something folks who were around pre-1994. Did we see an inordinate amount of beggars around?

Anything like it has been the last ten years (barring the last 2 or so when the Zimbabweans came down en masse)?

With the unemployment rate at an estimated 40%, as opposed to less than 10% previously, does it not make sense that the SAIRR figures are a somewhat accurate reflection of what is going on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.