Brit attacked in S.A.

Old Jan 15th 2009, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Doulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really nice
Default Re: Brit attacked in S.A.

Originally Posted by Redlippie
I don't know if anyone of you has seen this news story.

They lived in the wealthiest suburb of Pretoria with the best security that money could buy. Tragedy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811
Well We are in SA but not for long.. we are planning to leave this plave called SA to go to the UK... My 2 sons age 9 and 14 was Robbed yesterday with a knife 1 block away from our home and all they wanted is he's damm cell phone.. I am very :curse: off and cant wait to leave this place we used to call Home... If I can advise anyone get out and get out now before its to late..
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

AudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really niceAudsFrmSA is just really nice

Originally Posted by Doulin
Well We are in SA but not for long.. we are planning to leave this plave called SA to go to the UK... My 2 sons age 9 and 14 was Robbed yesterday with a knife 1 block away from our home and all they wanted is he's damm cell phone.. I am very :curse: off and cant wait to leave this place we used to call Home... If I can advise anyone get out and get out now before its to late..
Hi Doulin,
Sorry to hear about what happened to your little boys - it's just terrible!!Where abouts in SA are you? Are you originally from UK? We are planning to leave SA too, and I pray and hope nothing happens to us before we get out.
Old Jan 16th 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Doulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really niceDoulin is just really nice
Smile Re: Brit attacked in S.A.

Originally Posted by AudsFrmSA
Hi Doulin,
Sorry to hear about what happened to your little boys - it's just terrible!!Where abouts in SA are you? Are you originally from UK? We are planning to leave SA too, and I pray and hope nothing happens to us before we get out.
Hi there

We are in the jhb area will PM u.. My parent was born and married in the Uk and i have lots of family there When are u planing on leaveing SA

The Doulin's
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

6000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would just like to wish this thread a happy first birthday.
A whole year old!

Talk about hanging onto bad news - I see nothing ever changes around here.

Happy Hysteria!

Best regards,

6k.

P.S. Daxk - you voting? You never commented.

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jan 28th 2009 at 4:05 pm. Reason: URL removed
Old Jan 28th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 6000
Talk about hanging onto bad news
... Talk about increasingly desperate clutching at straws and head-in-the-sand trivia as the only antidote
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

6000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pablo
... Talk about increasingly desperate clutching at straws and head-in-the-sand trivia as the only antidote

... Talk about actually LIVING in South Africa instead of getting subjective second hand information!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 6000
... Talk about actually LIVING in South Africa instead of getting subjective second hand information!
A lame but predictable response. I see Mr 6000 continues to plug his web site with each post. And what a dreary celebration of self-referential philistinism it is! Smug, narrow, banal, and oh-so pleased with itself.
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Daxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond reputeDaxk has a reputation beyond repute

6000, you must be getting bored with everyone singing the same hymn.
And no, I seldom make the same mistake twice, and commenting on a site where you are able to decide what gets posted and then selectively reply would only get me reamed ,steamed and drycleaned again.

Yes,I probably will,Seeing as I still contribute to Income Taxes without enjoying the doubtful benefits it brings.
Your supposition that Foreigners such as yourself should vote is extremely dangerous,
PC Liberals have mostly screwed up the UK and everything else they put their hands to and then depart leaving others to live with the ill fruit.
which I am sure you will do as well.

As to the Birthday wish and the Topic I see its now the retired German Couples taking strain and beatings on the Natal Beaches,